GTP_WRS Week 2 : The ESSentials of Driving

• Thread starter EDK
  • 382 comments

TC1 BB3

After some 70-ish km stint today (30+laps) i finally ran a decent lap, again :D work with brake/throttle on DS4 L2/R2 buttons is xxxx when you drive a car which wants to participate in the "So you think you can Dance" TV Show :D

Anyway, Miata is fun to drive and let's see how tomorrows update will affect it's handling

PS: have an Idea for the Miata livery for this contest, gonna start to work on it now. ^^ (have one for Lexus too, but that's just some random things thrown at a car approaching you at 200 km/h :D )

No new splits, but some paint job ^^
4621327704677974020_0.jpg

btw, can you guys tell me if there will be interest into very own GTP WRS number plates?
4612320514149482500_0.jpg

if yes, tell me, if i can make also an inverted version, and maybe your racing number so I can make you one ^^

PS: feel free to add some ideas
PS2: there is space for 4-digit numbers in this plate, yet I feel 3-digit is sufficient enough

Wait we can run custom liveries on courtesy cars?
No, not for time trial part, there is the thing in online lobby you cannot use the courtesy car, so i prepare for the online races. ^^ well, you can consider this also like a tribute to GTP WRS event in general :D as I plan to do some livery for every event I'll run :D

Hopefully all decorations now up/on/around//along/hanging from/flashing/reflecting in their final positions.
First effort on DS4 seemed very skittish, yet only improved slightly with wheel and a much more stable lap.

Brundle's advice was take it easy through Esses, resist the "Bull at a Gate" approach.

Brundle's advice was take it easy through Esses, resist the "Bull at a Gate" approach.
It's more that you can't gain so much in one that you mess up the next one. You have to compromise just enough to set yourself up effectively for the next one. Lather, rinse, repeat. ;)

It might be different ways of saying the same thing, but I would not consider the correct approach to be passive. You still need to attack them, just smoothly, and with balance.

After running Gr3 & 4 cars on R1 since GTS release this is a completely different story.As expected.
Turn 1 is my Waterloo allready.Tried different BB but just can't maintain enough speed in third gear.

Latest Posts

Back