GTP_WRS Week 2 : The ESSentials of Driving

• Thread starter EDK
  • 382 comments
Hi,

tricky, very tricky this combo. Much more difficult than any GT3, GT4,...

D.
probably because the big difference between sports and racing tires? ^^

edit: typo, sorry :embarrassed::banghead:

@Jerome: ha, 35 runs on this combo got me my 1m drift points achievement,..well, maybe 5 and 30 runs in the GT86.

Nice! Maybe later in the week I'll give it a try with drifting. Rally drifting? Easy. Pavement Drifting? I'm so horrible :lol:

Jerome

I am optimistic I can eventually find my way to a decent T1 this week but that final turn has always been an issue for me. This combo is quite the contrast to what we did last week, it will take a little while for me to adjust.

Initial splits

DS4 triggers. A bit snatchy but overall a fun drive. TC2 but any less and I start breaking traction and swinging out. Think I'm close to my skill limit already!
DS4 triggers here too. I would really try no TC if I were you. Try staying on the throttle instead of lifting completely. As soon as the car is pointing to the apex, smash it.

Seems motion control doesn't work well with every car ^^ uff, got better splits, yet still far away from being happy. Cannot use MT, as i will mess things terribly for myself. :D I will need the wheel ASAP

.7 of a second gain on initial time, yet lap is anything else but nailed. :mad: I should start to drive without TC...

New splits:

PS: is this a time trial or a drift trial?
Hey there and welcome in the competition, due to Fetchy's strictness on how to post split times, please correct your times up to a thousandth of a second, other wise Fetchy won't put you on the board. :cheers:

Other than that, looks like a decent lap time ^^ (based on the fact i have similar splits and i wanna feel i ran a decent lap :D ) :embarrassed:

edit: silly me forgot to save the replay of my LB splits lap... :banghead:

Back