GTP_WRS Week 2 : The ESSentials of Driving

• Thread starter EDK
  • 382 comments
First corner is a tougher than I remember in most other cars. I want to trail brake more here than normal with this car. I am going to try all of the lines for this one, feel an earlier apex might be best to get on the power early as 3rd gear takes a while to build revs.

Using BB at 0 now to improve slightly to:

Maybe another .500 overall in it for me.

Last edited:
Ran faster T1 and T2 but bombed T3....... I can not get all three sectors together for that perfect lap. I am like 50 laps in and my fastest is from the first 10. This car is so fun and frustrating to drive. I think I am over thinking my laps now, next 20 laps I am going to shut off the markers and just drive and see if I can improve that way.

The good news is I am now driving other modes without any assists and ABS on weak, so my overall driving is improving.

Quick question, how do you change bb? Mine is locked in setup, is it an in race option?
Just scroll through the HUD options while driving with the D Pad left and right.

Adjust the selected option using Up/Down on the D pad.

Plus, you are missing out on the nifty new lap timer. Has optimal fast lap of your session and everything.

Ran 25 laps and requested 20 new cars from Mazda....that kitty litter gets everywhere although it's the brown smelly smudge on the drivers seat that's the main issue :P

Back at it tomorrow.

Last edited:
Back