GTP_WRS Week 20 : Best (F)oot (F)orward?

• Thread starter Argon
  • 253 comments
Thanks @MadMax and @mr_lab_rat and The @Ph1sh for testing tire/fuel settings after the NA race! 👍

Online races are up:
Event 20: Best (F)oot (F)orward?

Audi TT Cup '16 Gr.4 @ Nurburgring GP

car_audi_tt_cup_16.jpg
track_nrburgring_gpf.jpg

Event thread

Thank you for the encouragement and guidance! After five laps of MT I improved my lap by half a second. This is gonna be even more fun now! :)
You are very welcome Sir I'm glad it's working for you, practise and have confidence in your corner speed that it will hold, wait for that point to go full gas and don't lift, you'll get to the next corner a 10th or so quicker. times that by all the corners to the finish line you've made up a second.

Good luck mate enjoy your racing.

Inching along getting better only worry now is I seem to be hitting within a couple of hundredths of my optimum times consistently. Which to me feels like I’m at my limit now. Just can’t see where I can pull any extra time from. It must be there somewhere as the leaderboard suggests :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Grim 👍

First small session (also had a good online coffee session with dranddad earlier in the week).

Pretty much what I was able to online, but should be room for improvement in the following sessions.

Even though I been driving this car a lot before this combo, I never tested a brake bias setting, and it seems people are all over the place, so hmm.

First small session (also had a good online coffee session with dranddad earlier in the week).

Pretty much what I was able to online, but should be room for improvement in the following sessions.

Even though I been driving this car a lot before this combo, I never tested a brake bias setting, and it seems people are all over the place, so hmm.

From what I seen online I'm sure you'll find much more, you were quick and smooth.

First very quick attempt at this, a LOT of time still to shave...but I've been busy this week, and I was sleepy today, so this is the bad stuff that came out.

T1 is the one where I can shave the most, as it was terrible, but so were the rest. Just need to find the proper way of handling the right trigger when exiting a corner, otherwise I'll end up doing what over here we call "dritting". AKA, the FWD version of drifting, if you get what I mean :P

Fun combo anyways, hopefully this sunday I'll have some time to dedicate to it!

Here are my final splits, I am going to submit. Stewards, I hope it will be ok to wait until Apr 23rd to share my replay. Because I will be in Disney World celebrating our daughters 7th birthday.

Al

As long as you can get it in before the deadline Al, should be OK 👍

Is there a deadline for the replay? I have submitted my time and fetch accepted

Yes,the deadline for the replay submission is Monday 23rd and it must be verified by someone else before 23.59 GMT. You will need to submit as you have not yet had 3 complete TT's

Yes,the deadline for the replay submission is Monday 23rd and it must be verified by someone else before 23.59 GMT. You will need to submit as you have not yet had 3 complete TT's

Sigh. Oh well, the way I figure it I will not be able to share my replay in time. I won’t be home until 22:00 central time here on the 23rd. I believe we are 6 hours behind GMT here so I will not make it home in time to submit. Please remove my submission so I do not receive another black flag. Thanks.

Al

Sigh. Oh well, the way I figure it I will not be able to share my replay in time. I won’t be home until 22:00 central time here on the 23rd. I believe we are 6 hours behind GMT here so I will not make it home in time to submit. Please remove my submission so I do not receive another black flag. Thanks.

Al

Al, have you tried to get fetchy to remove your time?

"If you submitted your official time to Fetchy, but want to cancel your submission you can let Fetchy remove your submission from the list. Simply send a PM in the format:

Subject: GTP_WRS Week 20 Remove Entry
Body: [the body can be empty]
"

Al
Are you already gone on vacation? The other option would be to enable PS4 second screen features. You would have to have everything set up on your phone before you go, and you would have to bring a DS4 with you. But considering you used to bring the whole console, I'm not sure that should be an issue. :lol:

EDK
Are you already gone on vacation? The other option would be to enable PS4 second screen features. You would have to have everything set up on your phone before you go, and you would have to bring a DS4 with you. But considering you used to bring the whole console, I'm not sure that should be an issue. :lol:
Not sure how this would work. I do have second screen on my phone. Doesn’t the PS4 console need to be turned on for it to work? Pm me if explains it here doesn’t work so well.

Al

Back