GTP_WRS Week 20 : Best (F)oot (F)orward?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Argon
  • 253 comments
  • 18,415 views
latest splits

39.220
28.382
25.811

AudiWRSGTP020.jpg
 
Things got better (shaved .7 at the line), but are still bad. All hopes rest in for this sunday, otherwise the last place is all mine (and after last week's, I'd like to avoid it lol).

39.878
28.756
26.706
 
40.135
29.010
26.117

Terrifying first and second split, but very good 3rd and 4th for my standards. With those T1 and T2, I shaved .8 at the line. Still need large improvements...
 
40.880
29.168
27.939

200+ miles run in total and finally can see some improvement in the S1 & S3 times as have figured them out more.

More time to be found as nearly 1 second off optimal in same stint and I know can be more aggressive on the kerbs in S3 particularly.

So weekend sessions will be spent pushing harder whilst work on getting just the right llne etc in T3/T4 just once with a 'tidy' T1 turn (please) !
 
This one is a fun drive! I just need to find more exit speed out of every turn, and then I'll be happy with my time.

39.584
28.885
26.166

Can anyone convince me to use manual transmission this week? Last week's WRS is my only experience with MT in GTS. So far this week I cannot come close to my current best lap while having to mess with shifting...

Didn't convince and encourage you that much eggman, that you'll be chasing me up the leaderboard
 
FB_IMG_1523723954407.jpg

Like this combo. Think there is a little bit more to be found. Being well in front off my ghost i lost 0.4 in the chicane.

39.092
28.246
26.308
 
First proper session today and still going at it until the online race tonight, thought I’d post some splits up to see where I’m at 👍

38.712
28.274
25.840
 
But managed to beat my time by about 3 tenths anyway
38.955
28.143
25.908

Submitted with these splits, I did beat the time by a couple of hundreths but that lap wasn't clean and other than that I couldn't put 4 sectors together. Time is probably about 3 tenths off optimal.
 
Man, as I couldn't be there for the race yesterday (was 5 min late), I was hoping I could peak (room A) on how you guys take s2 - sadly I couldn't see much difference, maybe fuel and tire saving was involved - and race pressure; that was a close and intense race guys :)

Will have a go in a bit.
 
Back