GTP_WRS Week 20 : Best (F)oot (F)orward?

• Thread starter Argon
  • 253 comments
latest splits

AudiWRSGTP020.jpg

200+ miles run in total and finally can see some improvement in the S1 & S3 times as have figured them out more.

More time to be found as nearly 1 second off optimal in same stint and I know can be more aggressive on the kerbs in S3 particularly.

So weekend sessions will be spent pushing harder whilst work on getting just the right llne etc in T3/T4 just once with a 'tidy' T1 turn (please) !

This one is a fun drive! I just need to find more exit speed out of every turn, and then I'll be happy with my time.

Can anyone convince me to use manual transmission this week? Last week's WRS is my only experience with MT in GTS. So far this week I cannot come close to my current best lap while having to mess with shifting...

Didn't convince and encourage you that much eggman, that you'll be chasing me up the leaderboard

Man, as I couldn't be there for the race yesterday (was 5 min late), I was hoping I could peak (room A) on how you guys take s2 - sadly I couldn't see much difference, maybe fuel and tire saving was involved - and race pressure; that was a close and intense race guys :)

Will have a go in a bit.

Back