GTP_WRS Week 26 : Mazda is as Mazda Does

• Thread starter EDK
  • 473 comments
Wowzers! The influx of super-fast folk is both awe-inspiring and daunting...good luck all (but not too much, I'm hunting a negative handicap this week :sly:đź‘Ť) I've tried to beat my previous splits and my ghost is now way too good for me so I'm done for this combo...gonna give the Spyker a whirl!

when i send the replay file to the bot i get
The submitted time for week "26" has been REJECTED you need to be in the registry to compete in WRS.

when i send the replay file to the bot i get
The submitted time for week "26" has been REJECTED you need to be in the registry to compete in WRS.

Don't worry. Said the same thing to me. They're fixing it as best as they can. It'll be ready shortly hopefully.

Mmm my splits yesterday in the race were better then in the TT so i have work to do. Maybe there is time tonight but for sure I will give it a go on monday.

Is there any race in which the new members can participate with the mazda

Why did it take so long to get near the limit? I got these after just 20 minutes :D

1'14.586

My T3 still isn't competetive enough though...

Is there any race in which the new members can participate with the mazda
Current race event, which has races on this coming Wednesday. Uses this TT as the combo. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-26-mazda-is-as-mazda-does-july-19-23.313340/

Forum with ALL of our online race events. We have the weekly events, which use the current TT on Saturday, and the TT 2 days after the deadline on the following Wednesday.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/board/gtp-weekly-race-series-online-events.248/

Thread you can subscribe to in order to remain updated on our events.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gtp_wrs-online-announcements.286889/

Mmm my splits yesterday in the race were better then in the TT so i have work to do. Maybe there is time tonight but for sure I will give it a go on monday.

Keep draft in mind Johan, and the less weight due to fuel consumption...

I had a better overall time but with slower splits :( I struggle so much with slower cars.

New ones, working on getting a submittable lap today. We're kind of all packed together on the leaderboard.

1:15.350

0'27.612
0'53.245
1'14.712

Found a tenth at the line.. That's it for me this week. Good luck on your first TT @LLOYDZELITE69 @Mini Stiggy and the rest..

Good luck @RS__96__oO vs the forces of D1G :lol:
I'm curious to see your lap time :) As for all others, I always manage to screw up my last sector... I'm gonna need a huge amount of luck with @LLOYDZELITE69 being present in the WRS now and @Doodle & @mcsqueegy up in front :scared: I'll give it a last shot tomorrow, but to be honest I don't expect to get on podium this week :crazy:

I didn't know a robot can do all of these things :P I was just making sure haha.
Well, it's really our amazing and dedicated programmer, @JoostBaksteen who does all of it. We used to have to manually update the leaderboard, using volunteer labor. And it was not nearly as comprehensive or sophisticated.

Having an army of admins and stewards with a diverse talent set and a shared passion really helps keep this thing running.

Some great times all over the board. Looking at those 4 on top of the board, all of them can win this one. Wish F1 was that competitive :lol:

Could not spend enough time on this, too busy and the weather was way to good to spend time in the race rig.

Good luck everybody

Found some time again to give this combo a go and I did some descent laps and hope to be a bit more competetive divsion wise.

1'16.424

@EDK and @Gravitron you made me stay up late on a Sunday night :sly:.

1:15.133

Submitted for now left some time on track, hopefully get chance tomorrow to run it again.

Last edited:
1'15.240
I had a 204 and could not get a good (enough) last sector. My current last sector is VERY good, and hard to beat. Not sure what I did in turns 10 and 11, but it was effective.

Back