GTP_WRS Week 37 : Don't Cha Wish Your Golf Was Pretty Like Me?

  • Thread starter Thread starter PASM
  • 269 comments
  • 23,263 views
Better T2 this time, and way better T3. Still nothing perfect though.

39.332
1'14.682

@Mini Stiggy Same T2 split :D This sector really is a bit of my weakness at this track.
 
Lost 3 thousandths in t1 bit gained .5 in t2.

39.697
1:15.581

Gotta keep digging.
 
Took a break from some f3 practice
To have a crack at this first 5 laps resulted in

T1 39.460
T2 1.14.632

Using @PASM gear box with slightly longer 2nd/3rd/4th gears

Down force 127/52
BB 6/10
LSD 12/15/8
 
39.518
1'14.818
 
Took a break from some f3 practice
To have a crack at this first 5 laps resulted in

T1 39.460
T2 1.14.632

Using @PASM gear box with slightly longer 2nd/3rd/4th gears

Down force 127/52
BB 6/10
LSD 12/15/8
You can't be serious, after 5 laps!? You're scaring the **** out of me, especially with that T2 :scared:
 
You can't be serious, after 5 laps!? You're scaring the **** out of me, especially with that T2 :scared:

Lol sorry This just happens to be in my top 5 car and tracks and I'm pretty quick out of the box when I'm zoned in to the car
T2 is all down to traction and change of direction my higher front and minor adjustments to the gears 2nd 3rd and 4th helps with better traction in t2 .

Dont worry I won't be devoting much time to this the f3 event this weekend is taking up most my spare time in preparation
 
Lol sorry This just happens to be in my top 5 car and tracks and I'm pretty quick out of the box when I'm zoned in to the car
T2 is all down to traction and change of direction my higher front and minor adjustments to the gears 2nd 3rd and 4th helps with better traction in t2 .
I don't understand it nevertheless, how can you get so much traction in T2 with LSD at 12/15/8 ? :eek: If I turn the LSD below 30 in acceleration sensivity, I can't even go up the hill in the first sector without having ridicoulously much wheelspin :confused::confused: That's confusing... My current lap was with LSD at 5/34/20 and front downforce at 135, otherwise I would have way too much wheelspin...
 
first session today. good gain comparing to yesterday. thanks to @mr_lab_rat - tune! :cheers:

39.885
75.835
 
I don't understand it nevertheless, how can you get so much traction in T2 with LSD at 12/15/8 ? :eek: If I turn the LSD below 30 in acceleration sensivity, I can't even go up the hill in the first sector without having ridicoulously much wheelspin :confused::confused: That's confusing... My current lap was with LSD at 5/34/20 and front downforce at 135, otherwise I would have way too much wheelspin...

Il post my suspension setup when I get back home on my way to football training but you'll notice you can really turn the LSD up as the suspension allows for more power and still retains traction
 
A little bit at a time. That's all I ask myself for.

39.625
1:15.491
 
Well, it's about time I played GT6 again, and what a better way to start than on my favourite track? :D

Using @Mini Stiggy's tune with @PASM's gears, though with the diff tweaked to 5/30/20:

39.529
1'14.912

I'm also considering entering the F3 race at Suzuka this weekend.
 
A few more tenths gained overall, if only I could nail all sectors in 1 lap!

39.857
1'15.657
 
Well, it's about time I played GT6 again, and what a better way to start than on my favourite track? :D

Using @Mini Stiggy's tune with @PASM's gears, though with the diff tweaked to 5/30/20:

39.529
1'14.912

I'm also considering entering the F3 race at Suzuka this weekend.
Finally! Good to see you back :)
 
A lot of time left on the track :(

40.523
1'16.540
 
39.611
1'15.761
 
T1: 39.367
T2: 1:14.483

Had a couple 39.2's in first sector tonight. So I'm expecting 14.3's or 14.2's in T2 shortly :)
 
Another sit down!

Al

39.912
1'15.829
 
39.731
1'15.365
Nice work...usually when we have close splits you hammer me in the final sector...I don't think I can beat my current lap so I'm just gonna keep my fingers crossed :sly:
 
39.517
1'14.783
 
T1: 39.367
T2: 1:14.483

Had a couple 39.2's in first sector tonight. So I'm expecting 14.3's or 14.2's in T2 shortly :)
What lsd are you using? :) i struggle to find one with enough traction.
 
39,875
1,15,642

That front end vont stay in place
 
Back