GTP_WRS Week 4 : A Branding Exercise

• Thread starter EDK
  • 342 comments

So beatable as well, is the deadline still tonight or has it been extended due to the server issues?

I have seen some 1’02.0s but have always managed to buckle under pressure:banghead::lol:

Will try again tonight before the deadline to see if I can better this, certainly think the time is there for me :cheers:

Merry Christmas all :D

Update:

Still not what I’m looking for but a slight improvement by just over half a tenth at the line

20171225_075540.jpg

White flag is out. Uncle! :lol:

Not submitting because my lap sucks. @Windfire1010 lapped me twice in the WW. :eek:

Merry holidays and all that jazz.

Not the best splits (i suggest my optimal got even faster on me, but cannot prove this as I didn't noticed his splits from earlier stints), but reached my goal (partial one) with improving another .3 at the line. Not sure if I can go faster as my current mileage on this stint is around 250 km and i am getting dizzy already.

Gonna submit this time, yet try to run some more laps closer to the deadline (pressure makes miracles). ^^

Edit: accepted by Fetchy

Merry Christmas to y'all

Last edited:
Likely submitting current splits, won’t have time for anything else. Good luck and a Merry Christmas to all!

Have a feeling I may have submitted the wrong dirty time, but not around to check it between now and result time!

If it is dirty when I get to check it before sharing, I’ll flag myself as dirty and take the spanking!

Merry Christmas all!

Right, waited long enough now. ! 1.5 hours to produce some magic :odd::banghead: Apparently I opperate best under under pressure... well about that...
Still angry with myself about exiting my last best lap too soon and consequently stuffing up the replay, have not been able to beat that lap yet, so now is the time. Here it goes!!!

Ren
Right, waited long enough now. ! 1.5 hours to produce some magic :odd::banghead: Apparently I opperate best under under pressure... well about that...
Still angry with myself about exiting my last best lap too soon and consequently stuffing up the replay, have not been able to beat that lap yet, so now is the time. Here it goes!!!

Go get them tiger

Hey @EDK is there any way to take off 1 minute off of my submission time? I typed it wrong to fetchy. I'll include you in the pm

Results are up

@Vaxen

Last edited:
Go get them tiger

Yeah well that didn't happen, not getting back to my stuffed up replay time.... :confused:

Managed a small improvement over my last splits on the board, though, so submitted at 23:58 (accepted at 23:59 :D).
Here the splits to that lap:

Checked the replay to make sure it's clean, just ended up asking myself what I am ACTUALLY THE HECK doing!?!?! E.g. completely missed T2.... and there's a handfull of other not really ideal things.... but I just could not string it together in one lap :ouch:
Good luck all!

Congratz @Windfire1010 to the overall win, as expected after wednesday race, that is a WOW time. :bowdown::cheers:

Well done everyone, hope y'all happy with your achievements. :cheers:

Hey @EDK is there any way to take off 1 minute off of my submission time? I typed it wrong to fetchy. I'll include you in the pm

Results are up

@Vaxen
Uff, I hope guys help you figure out the +1m of your time to get the split 3rd. ^^

Reactions: Ren
Congratz @Windfire1010 to the overall win, as expected after wednesday race, that is a WOW time. :bowdown::cheers:

Well done everyone, hope y'all happy with your achievements. :cheers:

Uff, I hope guys help you figure out the +1m of your time to get the split 3rd. ^^
:lol: i hope so too. Should've double checked when I submitted my time. I'll keep that in mind for the future. But the time I'll share is my best lap of 1'22.217. mistakes happen. Oh well hopefully it shouldn't be a problem but if so it was my fault for typing it wrong to fetchy.

Nice lap @Windfire1010 you really put all those sectors together nicely. :cheers:

Results are up

@Vaxen
Just resubmit your time to fetchy, he'll take the latest time you send.

Just posted video for wk 4, not as clean as I like but still within rules. I am guessing to be fast you need to push the boundaries sometimes, even though I am not fast. :lol: :cheers:

Back