GTP_WRS Week 46 : Revenge of the HYBRID

• Thread starter PASM
  • 201 comments
Perfect combo
:cheers:

Anyone with a good setup for the TS0? It seems to spin out in the back in every corner. Love the FT1. Looks and sounds great.

Those who pick the FT1 can they still note there time to the leaderboard?

Yes, just say which car you're using either way. :)

The leaderboard will not show which car you are using, but please share in your posts.

I used @Mini Stiggy's tune, can confirm that it's stupidly quick. 👍 I will run more laps if I can find time later this evening, school and other commitments are taking over, agghhh! :scared:

First 30 minutes using TS030 with @Mini Stiggy's tune.

Haven't submitted a replay yet though as I want to spend a bit more time and get a bit closer to the top guys (if possible!) before I do.

Okay, what have I done wrong. Checked through but obviously missed something :confused:

T1: 19.687
T2: 49.937

So, if the 2.4 hr enduro is Sunday, what's going to happen in Saturday and next Wednesday?
I believe the actual endurance race is next Sunday. The date was changed to my knowledge.

So, if the 2.4 hr enduro is Sunday, what's going to happen in Saturday and next Wednesday?
The Enduro isn't this Sunday, it's the following Sunday. We'll be racing this combo this Sat and the following Wed... And the following weekend. :) This is how hybrids get their REVENGE.

I'm not sure if I should post my splits with the FT-1 because I'm not so sure if using the KERS is right. Maybe I'm just being stupid about it, but if I want to be competitive, I'll have to suck it up and use it.

How long have you guys been practicing already? :ouch: i can't get anywhere near 44 with the ts030 :banghead: this track is so easy to get wrong, i'm doing ridicously bad atm :mad:

How long have you guys been practicing already? :ouch: i can't get anywhere near 44 with the ts030 :banghead: this track is so easy to get wrong, i'm doing ridicously bad atm :mad:

I can't say how long joe been practicing but I've been practicing since the special event was announced so I'm pretty dialled in to car and track

I can't say how long joe been practicing but I've been practicing since the special event was announced so I'm pretty dialled in to car and track
Same here.

One thing about this track, I don't restart a lot because you either make or break your lap in the final sector. So you want as much practice as possible there.

Trying to fiddle around with DF, but turn it back to @PASM and @Mini Stiggy sertings :cheers:

Had a great lap, only to find out that i forgot to set the track to Real. :banghead: So back in the sadle again.

I'm stille fighting the long right turn after sector 1, when i finaly get the speed right i overshoot the left turn :banghead:

Hope to get more time this week to get it right. Any good idears are most welcome :cheers:

Back