GTP_WRS Week 46 : Revenge of the HYBRID

• Thread starter PASM
  • 201 comments
Trying to fiddle around with DF, but turn it back to @PASM and @Mini Stiggy sertings :cheers:

Had a great lap, only to find out that i forgot to set the track to Real. :banghead: So back in the sadle again.

I'm stille fighting the long right turn after sector 1, when i finaly get the speed right i overshoot the left turn :banghead:

Hope to get more time this week to get it right. Any good idears are most welcome :cheers:

If you should happen to see @Mini Stiggy in a practice room for the enduro, jump in and watch him, that would be a good way to know how to take this car around Fuji.

Surely something amiss here, there's a 3 second gap between 7th & 8th, and I'm in it.

T1: 19.172
T2: 48.122

Looks good this combo and I allready did some laps for the event and did tonight 21 laps in the TS030

It feels good this car only made some mistakes in T3 so there is time to gain.
Used @PASM tune which is pretty good. 👍

If you should happen to see @Mini Stiggy in a practice room for the enduro, jump in and watch him, that would be a good way to know how to take this car around Fuji.

I would love to see @Mini Stiggy on this track :bowdown: looking to see where i can improve my laptime. I'm quite sure that it's the long right after sector 1. I loose a lot of time in that turn. In sector 1 i'm not far behind, but from there on to the next sector i loose 4/10

Fuji looks like an easy track, but it will punish you on the smallest mistake.

I would love to see @Mini Stiggy on this track :bowdown: looking to see where i can improve my laptime. I'm quite sure that it's the long right after sector 1. I loose a lot of time in that turn. In sector 1 i'm not far behind, but from there on to the next sector i loose 4/10

Fuji looks like an easy track, but it will punish you on the smallest mistake.

Yes a lot of time can be gained in that long right hander but the most of the time is gained on the brakes and the exit of the hairpin just after that .
I can go round that right hander just as quick as @Mini Stiggy but he is tremendous on the brakes and the drive he gets from the exit is just as good that is probably where your losing most of your time.

Last edited:
Ran 22 laps tonight. Managed to get two hundredths of a second slower than my fastest but couldn't seem to beat it. I need practice with the corners before and after 100R, as well as the right hander where the chicane would be.

.5xx at the line and I can see some more time in the lap so I'll keep chipping at it.

Yes a lot of time can be gained in that long right hander but the most of the time is gained on the brakes and the exit of the hairpin just after that .
I can go round that right hander just as quick as @Mini Stiggy but he is tremendous on the brakes and the drive he gets from the exit is just as good that is probably where your losing most of your time.

Yes that hairpin is a hairpulling corner. So much can go wrong there, and usaly do for me. :banghead: Just have to keep trying :cheers: i get the destinct feeling that i overdrive the car in that turn. Think i will try to brake a fraction erlyer to se if that has an effect on cornerspeed.

BTW. Is it okay to drive the TS0 in the TT and the FT1 in the race saterday/wednesday

Last edited:
BTW. Is it okay to drive the TS0 in the TT and the FT1 in the race saterday/wednesday
You can drive whatever car you want in each race, but for the 2.4hr enduro you need to adhere to the qualifying deadlines.

You can drive whatever car you want in each race, but for the 2.4hr enduro you need to adhere to the qualifying deadlines.
Okay thanks @Gravitron 👍

Sorry for my english, but i dont understand the last "adhere"? Looked for a deadline but cant find it? :banghead:

@Kjeld Lund yes that hairpin is in my book the lap breaker.
It's a downhill braking zone in to a off camber apex followed by a uphill exit the combination of all 3 is a 🤬 to get right.

My technic is after the long right hander i get as far right as I can And aim the car at the apex and then brake as straight as possible then take a wide exit on the up hill section trying to stay on the darker line for more traction .

Back