GTP_WRS Week 7 : Crampons not needed

• Thread starter Argon
  • 459 comments
Next guy to ask gets a story about Fetchy's best friend asking him to help move house. :lol: Or maybe he's busy racing Sport mode? :odd:

You missed the bit where he finds a girlfriend, gets married has kids and then thinks what happened to all my free time and the hours I spent with the boys just throwing numbers at a board....oh the good ole days

:lol::lol::lol:

Think I’m pretty much at my limit now, there may be a few more tenths to gain. This has been the closest to perfection I’ve hit all week though. (By my standard anyway!)

What a buzz the walled section is when you make it through clean driving on the limits! :mischievous:

OK folks this is a completely manually created leader-board that hopefully show the position for all splits posted up to post 216 in this thread. I'm not sure if I'll do anymore updates as it's a total pain in the 🤬 and I'm sure there are transposition errors so just use it as a guide and not the official positions.

Keep running and posting tho while we try to get fetchy working 👍

full

Thanks Mike, I bet that was a right pain! Odd that fetchy seems to be working fine on the week 6 thread picking up the flags :confused:

My goal in competing in the WRs is to make me a better driver and I’ve learned a hell of a lot in the short time I’ve spent on this combo!! Found time for one more quick go and managed to hook up one of those laps where everything just felt right. After several hours of replay checking (every wall pass frame by frame :lol:) I will almost certainly submit with these:

One tenth faster then yesterdays splits but gained almost 5 tenths at the line.:)
Yesterday the "WRS nerve syndrome"got me when I saw my ghost way back in the mirror. :D

Still on Ron's tune with kevin's gears ,only adjusted the back downforce to 450

Did a 10 lap stint today. Most of them were dirty as I tried some new lines and mostly ended up in the wall somewhere. But then I managed to get a really nice lap, just 0.2s off my optimal. Using Mr.P's tune. This might be the lap, but I'll definitely try again on the weekend as I actually like this track a lot.

I have tried, my problems is that i can't get those values. I am doing something wrong, for sure...

Thank you for the tip
Reset to default on the gearbox.

Then move the final all the way to the right. I think that's 5500, not sure, but all the way right.

Next, move the top speed all the way left. I think that might be 112 MPH, not sure. But to the lowest number, all the way left.

Then proceed with setting the gears in my post.

And for reference, I also shared the MPH of each gear at the bottom of my tune post. Even if you use KPH, easy to convert in Google.

Back