GTP_WRS Week 8 : Slip Slidin' Away

• Thread starter EDK
  • 403 comments
I did over 75 laps today and was able to shove 0.4s at the line, mainly in T1 and T3.

According to the optimal there's still 0.1s left. I'm probably gonna try again tomorrow.

I've checked my replay and for some reason it does not start at the start line but at the entry to turn 1, so at about 5s into the lap. Is that still ok...?
Everything else is in order, all splits and the final time are clearly visible...

Normally I improve my laptimes after every daily session.
Well,that is how the most weeks go by......but not this week.!
Took me four days ,500 km and countless restarts to beat my best time from Monday.:lol:

I did over 75 laps today and was able to shove 0.4s at the line, mainly in T1 and T3.

According to the optimal there's still 0.1s left. I'm probably gonna try again tomorrow.

I've checked my replay and for some reason it does not start at the start line but at the entry to turn 1, so at about 5s into the lap. Is that still ok...?
Everything else is in order, all splits and the final time are clearly visible...

We really need a replay that shows start line or as near to it at possible. ;)

Need to see how people run this combo , feeling that Im doing everything wrong, not just the ds4 related difficulty , cant improve first splits at all, changing lots of things and didnt discover what can I do to improve

My first go at this, after several laps in a few different sessions...

I know I can do better, I did actually... but replay didn't start until turn 1? I don't know why, it was not my first lap.

Back