GTP_WRS Week 8 : Slip Slidin' Away

• Thread starter EDK
  • 403 comments
Sorry!
This is my first time trying to submit my full lap time.
I’m doing it according to what it says on the first post but I’m receiving a message saying it’s either spam-like or contains inappropriate elements.
I’m just putting the time as it shows.
Is there anything I should do also?
I don’t know if here is the right channel to ask this and I just need some light!

Thank you!
Hello and welcome to the WRS party! ^^

I am sure WRS stewards will guide you to successfully submit your time (if they didn't already do so).

Sorry!
This is my first time trying to submit my full lap time.
I’m doing it according to what it says on the first post but I’m receiving a message saying it’s either spam-like or contains inappropriate elements.
I’m just putting the time as it shows.
Is there anything I should do also?
I don’t know if here is the right channel to ask this and I just need some light!

Thank you!

Sorry to hear you are having problems can I just check that you completed your registration ? To verify what you need to do click this link for instructions (Registration). If you have registered can you send me a PM and include @EDK and @Gravitron in the PM with the details of your submission and we'll take a look. 👍

Still trying to figure out the right-hander right after T2. What gear do you guys use? Do you downshift to 2nd or stay in 3rd?

Wow what a session :cool:

Ran 50 laps, 8 of them faster than my previous best and I knocked a whopping .4xx off my best time.👍

Super excited, it was an unreal lap. Just checked it and it is all good. :D

Edit: Just realized these 2 sectors were only about .1xx faster than my previous best lap. I made all that time up on Sector 3.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Great times mate, but please stop getting faster times than me, Its getting more & more difficult to get ahead again :lol::lol::boggled:

I hear the track calling again!

Sorry to hear you are having problems can I just check that you completed your registration ? To verify what you need to do click this link for instructions (Registration). If you have registered can you send me a PM and include @EDK and @Gravitron in the PM with the details of your submission and we'll take a look. 👍
Thank you! I will try again later on the computer and if doesn’t work I’ll PM you!

Still trying to figure out the right-hander right after T2. What gear do you guys use? Do you downshift to 2nd or stay in 3rd?

I also drop to 2nd and gently accelerate (unless you like going sideways, then go ahead and hammer it). Car just doesn't move fast enough in third.

Come on. :bowdown:

My personal best through those 2 sectors is only .068 faster than that. How am I to beat that?

Guess I will be putting some laps in this weekend.:lol:

Trust me I’m as surprised as you are! I almost lost it coming out of the T2 chicane too, so I know there’s probably a bit more time there, but I’d have to replicate that lap & im not convinced I can! The planets must’ve aligned with the petrolhead gods :lol::lol::lol:

I’ve never been so far up the table, I think I might get a nose bleed!

My splits so far...

0118181749d.jpg

Back