GTP_WRS Week 84 : Tokyo Touring

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 147 comments
Has anyone else tried submitting a lap for this event? I tried to, just to make sure everything is fine and I got this message from Fetchy:

"Submission for week 84 is REJECTED!

Errors:
You used the wrong car
You ran at the wrong track
TireFront setting is invalid
TireRear setting is invalid
Exhaust setting is invalid"

I definitely have the right car, the right track, the right tyres and, as far as I am aware, the exhaust can't be changed. @Gravitron Could you please have a word with Fetchy?
I did a test submission Monday morning and it was accepted. But I guess something could have changed since then.

I did a test submission Monday morning and it was accepted. But I guess something could have changed since then.

Strangeness going on with Fetchy...I just re-downloaded the replay from the PS3 to make sure I wasn't being thick and sending the wrong one but it was definitely the right one and Fetchy has just rejected it again....no idea what's happened in the last couple of days then?

Strangeness going on with Fetchy...I just re-downloaded the replay from the PS3 to make sure I wasn't being thick and sending the wrong one but it was definitely the right one and Fetchy has just rejected it again....no idea what's happened in the last couple of days then?

I submitted one an hour or so ago and it was accepted, so Fetchy is working.

I submitted one an hour or so ago and it was accepted, so Fetchy is working.

Thanks for posting....clearly an issue with my replay for some reason that I can't figure. I'll try exporting it from the game again when I'm next on...just bizarre that it mentions the exhaust as it already says it's the wrong car :confused:

Thanks for posting....clearly an issue with my replay for some reason that I can't figure. I'll try exporting it from the game again when I'm next on...just bizarre that it mentions the exhaust as it already says it's the wrong car :confused:
It will try to tell you everything that doesn't match. Feel free to add me to the Fetchy convo if a re-export gives the same problem.

Hey Richard, good to see you and Chris @Vagabond back.. Nice time.. Let's see if I can replicate the last time we played around at this track ;) Although that's been a long time ago...
Hey mate, I also had to think about that Lotus Evora Combo where you beat my ass :P
It was a nice three way battle between us and Chris, hopefully he can submit his lap this time. I hope there will be another good battle this time :)

1'16.616

Managed to get down to these splits with my attempt at tuning but will try @RS__96__oO tune later but it's much the same except I'm having to run a much lower downforce on the rear to get the bugger turned in.

120/50
8.81/9.52
1/1
1/1
7/7
0.0/0.0
0.00/0.00

BB 4/5
D/F 350/355

Tranny flip then final at 3.300

Thanks for posting Richard. :cheers:

Last edited:
oh my! I feel infinitely stupid :dunce: Turns out when selecting the file to upload, it was opening the folder for last week and, having not noticed, i was uploading last week's lap! Ooops :D Everything is fine now and I have profusely apologised to Fetchy for calling him every name under the sun.

Now, that's sorted out, I can post my splits which I am very happy with, though there is still time to find:

S1: 38.248
S2: 1:17.648

Now I'm off to bed as I clearly need some sleep :embarrassed:

1'16.616

Edit: Think Fetchys gone down for a bit, seems like my splits aren't logging yet either

Last edited:
Using @Meister Fetz tune! 👍 Fun Combo hard to get a clean lap but once you do it's fast! First time at it today Not sure if I'll get another chance later this week but I hope so. Screwed up in the last corner hitting the wall slightly but was still a fast lap

1'16.566

Using @Meister Fetz tune! 👍 Fun Combo hard to get a clean lap but once you do it's fast! First time at it today Not sure if I'll get another chance later this week but I hope so. Screwed up in the last corner hitting the wall slightly but was still a fast lap

1'16.566
I guess if you hit the wall, the lap will be considered dirty :scared:

I guess if you hit the wall, the lap will be considered dirty :scared:
I figure so. Oh well I'm currently trying to get a faster lap at the moment and hope it's clean if I can't I'll still submit my time of course since I'm not going to have any time the rest of the week up to Monday to improve it so I'm hoping for another fast clean lap.

It was a nice three way battle between us and Chris, hopefully he can submit his lap this time. I hope there will be another good battle this time :)
Not sure how much of a fight I'll be able to put up (a little rusty) but I'm in for the week anyway. :) Gave your setup a try and found a couple of tenths tho. 👍

1'16.383

Fluffed the right hander after the esses in sector 2 so there's a bit more there at least.

I figure so. Oh well I'm currently trying to get a faster lap at the moment and hope it's clean if I can't I'll still submit my time of course since I'm not going to have any time the rest of the week up to Monday to improve it so I'm hoping for another fast clean lap.
Don't submit a lap you know is dirty - better to miss the event than have a red flag against your name.

1'16.567

Tried RS and Meisters tunes but, sod's law, I can't go as fast on the pad with those as with mine.

Not much left even though it was a scrappy lap.

I wasn't planning to do one this week, because I hate the track especially in reverse, but gave it a shot.

I knew it hated the the good awful track, just thought I nailed it, bang just clipped the wall, so time submitted and accepeted, so good luck everyone.

I might give it another shot at it in a couple off days time, when I cool off.

Thanks Lucas :cheers:

I see/feel that camber still doesn't work properly then...?

1'16.533
I still love camber. To me is the best way to fine tune the rear grip on corner exit. More camber helps the rear grip when you get on throttle. I seem to be the only one who thinks that though.:boggled:

I hope to have time for this one but I formatted my drive, and am now installing updates one at a time, which may take the rest of the week.:indiff:

Turned ABS back on, scraped barriers for 5 laps. Calmed down and went quicker on next 2 before binning it

1:17.957

Lucky enough to get more time on this TT and hopefully get a better clean lap and avoid hitting the wall this Friday night. Hoping for some luck! :D

Latest Posts

Back