GTP_WRS Week 84 : Tokyo Touring

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 147 comments
Guys... Actually I didn't want to do another session :lol: It's getting really tight, especially if you managed a .226 T1 @ItsAllAboutWins ! Chris also sees another 2 tenths :scared:

I might be done... I've got a sinus infection and it's been torture to get what I got.. My best splits would put me 3 tenths up what I have now, but you're probably safe from me.. I've submitted and accepted.

Less tweaking with setup yesterday....just trying to trim out the rear downforce as much as I can...think it's down to 475 or 450. Slight improvement at the sector 2 split followed by another sector 3 PB gave me 6 hundreths at the line...would have been nearly 3 tenths but for messing up the right hander in section 2 after the S...so annoying but at least I got a quicker time just. Will try again later as I am nearly half a second off my possible best split time....really I just need to get sector 1 right and then not mes up the rest of the lap

S1: 38.255
S2: 1:17.155

@volvodriver You don't need to check...when you submit your lap to Fetchy, he automatically checks it and, if it is set to "low", then he will reject the lap

Just wondering, how does one check that the grip reduction is set to real on a replay?
Submit the replay to WRS_Fetchbot and it will let you know if the lap was accepted. You can not see that info by watching the replay. WRS has software that analyzes the settings to see if all settings are correct.

Squeezed a little more out of this, I won't get another chance before the deadline.

Submitted with these splits.

1'16.525

Fun combo, good luck everyone.👍

1:19.577

These splits are going to be the slowest, aren't they? Well, I'm STILL not going to apply a tune that makes my nose stick so far up in the air, just to make my times faster. To me, that is too unrealistic and too unfair.

EDIT: They're are third slowest of ALL. Then I see no point in submitting my time for this week. I know these time trials are supposed to be fun, but it's kinda tough if it's not even fast enough to be competitive to ANYONE of you. Good luck to you all.

Why do I even do these tunable time trials? I should stick to prohibited tuning trials instead...

Last edited:
Am I looking at this wrong but did Fetchy get me and @OZ in the wrong position?? I'm up on OZ by .1xx and OZ has a slightly been sector 2. Again am I looking at it wrong or?

Either way great sector 2 OZ! 👍

Am I looking at this wrong but did Fetchy get me and @OZ in the wrong position?? I'm up on OZ by .1xx and OZ has a slightly been sector 2. Again am I looking at it wrong or?

Either way great sector 2 OZ! 👍

The order on the leaderboard is done by the sector 2 split time...while you are quicker in sector 1, at the sector 2 split he is 0.009 ahead of you (.525 vs .534)

Tried some camber on the front (may have been 5) and it made the front of the car very lively. Nailed T1 and T2 for a 16.8, then hit the wall on final turn.
Done.

Good luck to all, it was fun

1'15.500

Appreciate the great competition from Chris and Richard this week. It was a blast going up against some legends

My dog got ahold of my controllers about a week or two ago. This is the only one I've got left that works.

IMG_20150831_110333_917.jpg

Submitted and Accepted 👍

Last edited:
Well that's frustrating, seems 4 replays were saved with that on, looks like i spent a long session running with that on!

Oh well, a much slower time submitted, not expecting much but never did from my first run.

Here's what I used for setup. Good luck banzaii runners.

Code:
100/70
Minimum springs
1/1
1/1
7/7
0/0
-0.10/-0.16

BB 4/5
Barons transmission
350/410 down force.

Had a quick go during the week couldn't find a comfortable tune.

Managed this after 1000 miles today

1'16.764

Forgot to write down my tune before switching off :dunce: Went with @randy1122 and @RS__96__oO 's advice and tuned it to my liking.

Good luck everyone, Hope to see you at wed's EU race.

EDIT: bad first and last corners expecting to drop down the leader board.

1'16.167

Best sectors 1 and 3, but a bad sector 2 did not give me that much time at the line. I liked this one alot.

Ga
Had a quick go during the week couldn't find a comfortable tune.

Managed this after 1000 miles today

1'16.764

Forgot to write down my tune before switching off :dunce: Went with @randy1122 and @RS__96__oO 's advice and tuned it to my liking.

Good luck everyone, Hope to see you at wed's EU race.

EDIT: bad first and last corners expecting to drop down the leader board.
Y
M

Back