• Make: UK > Jaguar
    [*]Model: XK Coupe '06
    [*]Drivetrain: FR

[*]Power: 299 BHP
    [*]Weight: 1690 KG
    [*]Driving Aids: Optional
    [*]Transmission: Optional
    [*]Tyre Type: S2 / S2
    [*]In-Race RA Functions: Optional (if available)

Vehicle Specifics - The Brunette:

IMG_3339.jpg

• Make: Japan > Honda
    [*]Model: Integra Type R '04
    [*]Drivetrain: FF

[*]Power: 216 BHP
    [*]Weight: 1180 KG
    [*]Driving Aids: Optional
    [*]Transmission: Optional
    [*]Tyre Type: S2 / S2
    [*]In-Race RA Functions: Optional (if available)

Vehicle Specifics - The Redhead:

IMG_3293.jpg

• Make: Japan > Acura
  • Model: NSX '91
  • Power: 270 BHP
  • Weight: 1365 KG
  • Driving Aids: Optional
  • Transmission: Optional
  • Tyre Type: S2 / S2
  • In-Race RA Functions: Optional (if available)

Race Specifics:

• [*]Your run must be done while being OFFLINE
    [*]You Must Keep Your Choice of Car a Secret

[*]Do not hit any walls.
    [*]The use of the clutch is prohibited

IMG_3312.jpg

IMG_3353-1.jpg

IMG_3284.jpg

Steward Comments:

You get your choice of 3 cars this week, and they all have their own personalities. If you look at the online leaderboard, any of these cars is capable of putting up a winning time this week. Pick your poison, and have fun. :mischievous: Just don't kiss and tell (Keep your choice of car a secret).

Standard Clean OLR Rules:

• 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with) the track at all times
  • Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • No contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • If you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • No hybrids
  • No cheating of any kind, these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done, and we can read your mind. We will know.
  • Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • Save your replay

IMG_3306.jpg

IMG_3351.jpg

IMG_3278.jpg

Thread rules:
The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods):

• Your choice of car
  • Any Information that can be used to infer your choice of car
  • Total Laptime
  • Any information which can be used to infer total laptime

The following information can be discussed in this thread :

• T1 and T2 Splits

Minimal number of splits: 2
Maximum number of splits: 2

Viewing your T1 & T2 Lap Time Splits:

You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay'.
To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Page' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replay' option.

pb060041mt3.jpg

Save best lap / ghost replay icon

Submission:

All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 95 Submission ) to (Vaxen):

• Please submit your time in the following format :
    [Division#]---M'SS.XXX---GTP_Tag---Car Used
    (Example-) [division 2]---3'29.356---GTP_EDK---Acura NSX
  • Please include in your submission PM your division, GTP_Tag, final lap time and Choice of Car
  • The deadline is Monday August 30th 11:59 pm GMT
  • If you are unsure of the deadline try this site

Why Use GMT?:
GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.
Time verification:

Save your ghost replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after the event's deadline:

• Racers ,named by the OLR Admin staff, (if any) will be required to submit a replay for verification
  • Any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
  • When a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide the correct replay within seven days of the request
  • Failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results table
  • Video replays are not accepted as a form of verification

IMG_3315.jpg

IMG_3341.jpg

IMG_3286.jpg

Good luck
:gtpflag:
OLR Admin Team

Last edited:
Erm, quick question. How will the results be structured? Overall fastest lap or fastest in each car?
I've been running Eiger reverse loads in the last 2 days, its tonnes of fun with a wheel so I'll enjoy this week I think! 👍

Erm, quick question. How will the results be structured? Overall fastest lap or fastest in each car?
I've been running Eiger reverse loads in the last 2 days, its tonnes of fun with a wheel so I'll enjoy this week I think! 👍

Overall fastest. Pick your best car, and get your best lap. 👍

And yes, Eiger RVS IS loads of fun with the wheel. Get your braking point right for the bridge corner just after T2, it will return loads of time. ;)

Interesting event this time.

T1: 0'11.236
T2: 0'31.785

T1: 0'11.129
T2: 0'31.669

0'11.163

T1: 0'11.162
T2: 0'31.693

Last edited:
EDK
Overall fastest. Pick your best car, and get your best lap. 👍

And yes, Eiger RVS IS loads of fun with the wheel. Get your braking point right for the bridge corner just after T2, it will return loads of time. ;)

I guess I'll have to try all 3 then, though I already doubt I'll use the Jag, Seems too heavy, even with the extra hp it doesnt seem like it'd be as fast.
(though with you including it, it must be able to do the same laps)
I wish it was the Honda NSX. I've used the Honda loads (at eiger) but never the Acura (at all)

How come the leaderboard doesnt have 2 sectors? it just has Bugmans T2 time.

Last edited:
Looks interesting. Hope ill get my self-made wheelstand/race seat ready this week so i can participate.

Hello everyone long time no speak. This event sounded to good to resist for me. First splits:
T1) 11.117

T2) 31.692 👍

Hello everyone long time no speak. This event sounded to good to resist for me.

I remember your avatar! Welcome back 👍

I wont be competing with you this week though, nor anyone else of course. I'm going on holiday tomorrow so I wont have time to get good or submit. I thought this was as good a place as any to say ta ta for now, and good luck everyone! I'll be back, albeit rusty, in week 97, so i'll see you then :)

PS: As I wrote week 97 I all of a sudden realised how close week 100 is!!!! I wonder if there's anything special lined up? :D Exciting!!! ;)

Week 95, my first WRS week.
Here's my splits:
T1: 0'11.772
T2: 0'33.515

I'm glad I tried all 3 out on a different track and got my best opinion on them. Looks like my result is already up on the WRS site. ALthough I'm a little off pace.

Last edited:
I've ran all three cars for 10laps each & one has a huge margin of 1.5secs to the 2nd fastest. Wow. I think I've found the car I'm going to be using xD

I've ran all three cars for 10laps each & one has a huge margin of 1.5secs to the 2nd fastest. Wow. I think I've found the car I'm going to be using xD

And I bet I can guess which one it is, I think I have the same "problem". :lol:

T1 - 0'11.594
T2 - 0'32.371

Finished my 2nd run with just the one car, Still a few tenths maybe but my fastest splits so far are as follows:

I know what you mean. The top times in the online leaderboard for each car may be very close, but after 4 laps in each car, I found the best one, or at least the one with which I can do my fastest.

The top online times are all using a clutch, which may benefit one car more than another, so those relative top times may be a bit deceptive.

I was so sick last week I couldn't even race. :ill: I sure am glad to be back this week though. I love Eiger and this combo looks like a blast. I ran three laps just to see where I was. I'm looking to set the pace for Division 4. Lots of room for improvement!

T1: 11.287
T2: 32.001

Ran another 10 laps. Done for the night.

T1: 11.245
T2: 31.905

Last edited:
I did laps and forgot to get the split times from the fastest one. When I get a chance to check the replay again I'll post mine.

To me, the Jaguar outruns the Hondas, by its appearance.
👍

Please read my in depth :lol: review of each of those girls below.

Not necessarily, Crooooow. Each car has its own distinctive quality of speed.
It just depends on each one of us, and what we like and prefer between them three: whether we like sweetness, fun, or reward.....

Alright alright... so i tried them all... and here are my analysis about them without revealing too much of their charms and less so their faux-pas.

Which one should i start with?? well How about in the order i got to know them on this rocky bed.

The Redhead:
She quite exotic, and sweet sweet to lap around. Very fun indeed.
She is the one who is going to quietly teach you quite a few tricks... especially if you begin with her. She does require you to be gentle with her and to let her lead you once in a while. I spend the most time with her... doing about 50 laps at the very least if not more... but i enjdoyed my time with her and i certainly want to come back to her... You will not get bored with her because she is pure fantasy... the one we all want to try at least once, just to confirm out deepest dreams Mysterious and Sweet!

The Brunette:
She is absolutely fun, a blast to spent time with... easy going, you can throw her around whichever way you want, and she will not bulge or be hurt... She is like the perfect girlfriend... you can joke around with her, you wont have to fear about hurting her feelings... because she is almost like one of us guys... you feel confortable around her... And if you choose her, you cannot possible go wrong... because she is a safe BET! She will make you feel confident.
Compared with the Redhead, here the Brunette is petite and nimble, but dont let that fool you, because you can rev her up pretty fast... The Redhead in contrast, is more mature and more calm. I especially recommend you starting with the Redhead first, because of the fact that she will teach things that the young Brunette will never be able to... As a young man, you would want to gain as much experience as soon as possible, early on your life ;) If you were to start with the Brunette, you cannot possibly satify her fully, and you will miss out on the important stuff. But if you were to start with the Redhead, there will be things you can learn and teach the Brunette, which would make you seem like a superhero, and who would not want to be one :lol: Let the "cougar" of redhead teach you, only then, afterward you can have a nice time with the brunette. The 10 laps i did with her went by so fast!!
I love brunettes. Fun and Easy!

and finally:

The Blonde:
She is definitely demanding and does come with lots, lots of luggage. She is the typical blond girl, despiteful because of her manners requiring so much out of everyone, always want to be the center of attention... And yet! she is successul at it. The blonde is the one everyone, i mean everyone of us admire, (yes admit it yourself) we all eyeball her, we all desire her, but the fact is not everyone deserve her. Deep down, we all would like to be with her, to command her is our ultimate dream... BUT the fact is: she is the one leading us all the way. You have to submit yourself to her. We all like her, but she will give herself to you ONLY and ONLY if you can cater to her needs. YOu have to pay attention to every little details about her. YOu have no choice because she will not forgive you. This is the total opposite to the Brunette. And whereas the Redhead is sometimes moody and in need of attention, yet you can still drive her hard and she will follow... but here the Blonde, the blonde is a different story ... I only went about 10 laps with her, but she is way too much already...and she gave me the most drama out of the three. Don't get me wrong, i will admit, she is like the supermodel that we all drool for... so i still desire her, but you have to be able to handle her. What you learn from the Redhead and Brunette, will not serve you well here, you have to let it all go, and just follow the Blondes orders, needs and wants.
Once you know what she wants, and once you are able to work with her, once you are able to satisfy her enough, she will reward you with a nice tentalizing PPPUUURRRRRRR pppppprrrrrrrrrrr a deadly feline Purrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... but that's only if you can drive her properly.
She does have more curves than the others (and by that: i mean weight, but wait sshhhuutttt dont tell her i said that, she will kill me, you know women and weight), but that aint such a bad thing you certainly will agree with me...
Here the Blonde is like the trophy wife for whoever can afford her...Demanding but Rewarding!

Interesting combo, stuck between a choice of two, am worse in T3 with the quicker car in T1 and T2, but the quicker T3 far outweighs it.

Plenty of work on this.

Excellent combo Kevin 👍

Ran 40 laps in one of the cars, not trying the other two.

T1: 11.255
T2: 31.891

Hopefully another 4 tenths to come off my overall time.

Please read my in depth :lol: review of each of those girls below.

It just depends on each one of us, and what we like and prefer between them three: whether we like sweetness, fun, or reward.....
:cheers: for creating those reviews. Can only hope for that level of enthusiam when creating this sort of theme.

Thanks as well, for your careful choice of words. ;)

T1: 11.481
T2: 32.421

New Splits
T1: 11.464
T2: 32.317

This is going to be a challenging week for me. I haven't driven Eiger Reverse much and I think the only time I have is in the one or two events in the game.

New Splits
T1: 11.294
T2: 32.167

Last edited:
Back