5th - 1.190
6th - 1.050
Final - 3.666 :mischievous:

LSD
F - 5/10/5
R - 9/16/5
Diff - 25:75
DF R - 400

Last session for me here. Won't have time to have another run at it. Pretty happy with these splits. I'll take it for the week.

1'05.064

Thanks to the WRS Stewards for another Fun Combo! :cheers: Submitting soon! 👍

- Submitted and Accepted 👍

Last edited:
Isn't it mandatory for the top of the split leader boards to fess up their tune?

I don't know if its mandatory but I don't ever recall anyone in the WRS trying to gain an advantage by keeping their setup secret. I've not once felt at a disadvantage when doing events that allowed tuning even though I'm not good at it.

Its been my experience that everyone in the WRS will go out of their way to help you when you ask. I'm not sure who else you are referring to but @Ph1sher did share setup info.

Using @RS__96__oO tune and @Meister Fetz transmission

I don't know if its mandatory but I don't ever recall anyone in the WRS trying to gain an advantage by keeping their setup secret. I've not once felt at a disadvantage when doing events that allowed tuning even though I'm not good at it.

Its been my experience that everyone in the WRS will go out of their way to help you when you ask. I'm not sure who else you are referring to but @Ph1sher did share setup info.
Was just pokin' fun at the Phish. Raced against him in two different leagues and he's crazy fast and certifiably "alien" with anything you put him in. It still boggles me he's in D2.

Actually for my lap today I ran with Fetz Tune and Monkey walls adjustment tune to Fetz Tune. Then my own brake balance that I'm comfortable with. Turns out monkeywalls adjustments to the tune helped turned the car a little better and was faster through a couple of corners.

If it wasn't for you guys and your tunes I'm not sure where my laps would be this week so again Thank You all for the tunes it helps so much especially for a person like me who isn't the greatest at tuning :cheers:

Was just pokin' fun at the Phish. Raced against him in two different leagues and he's crazy fast and certifiably "alien" with anything you put him in. It still boggles me he's in D2.
Alien? I'm a Phish :sly:

Good Luck to all the other WRS racers going at it this week in the time trial! Keep at it! 👍

Last edited:
Was just pokin' fun at the Phish. Raced against him in two different leagues and he's crazy fast and certifiably "alien" with anything you put him in.

Understood. I was just trying to help and address your concerns.

It still boggles me he's in D2.
It's obvious @Ph1sher is a much faster driver now than when he last was active in the WRS TT's. It won't be long, one or two official results and he will be in D1 where he belongs. :bowdown:

I've really enjoyed my first TT event, it's a great combination! On my quickest lap, s1 was quite poor but I had a very good s2 and an alright s3 I suppose.

1'05.350

Thanks to those who have posted their tunes, it's been of great help to a lot of people including me but I've used ideas from different peoples tunes and also some of my own.
I hope I can get another run, since there's time to be made but I don't think I'll have the time :/

Missed turn 1 pretty badly. Went from 75 to 8MPH in the time it took for my car to pirouette around on its tail.

Grand Valley Speedway.jpg
Grand Valley Speedway_1.jpg
Grand Valley Speedway_2.jpg
Grand Valley Speedway_3.jpg
Grand Valley Speedway_4.jpg
Grand Valley Speedway_6.jpg
Grand Valley Speedway_7.jpg
Grand Valley Speedway_8.jpg

Car's okay and so am I. Which is the major appeal of video games in general. No visits to a hospital or even a check out by the team doctor. Off we go for another try or two.

Went 16 laps this session and bettered my overall by three tenths but apparently not in sector 1 and just barely in 2. Goin' after some better times in the first 2 sectors in a bit.

1'05.600

Saw a .39 thru T2 once, so thinking maybe 2 tenths left on a really good lap. Overall improvement of just about a tenth.

Edit messed with the brakes some and felt like I was able to do consistently better laps

BB 5 10 ABS 10. No idea if raising ABS helps, but even if it is just a placebo, it seemed to help on this latest run.

Last edited:
I recommend Praiano's Original Recipe !
(have not tried the others yet..)

For once, I have to say that Praiano's tune isn't that good with this car on this track...comparing it with Meister Fetz's tune that I used to set my fastest time, it doesn't turn anywhere near as well and loses 100 metres or more along the straight (even adjusting the final gear doesn't catch it up). On the other hand, it is a lot easier to control the car but, easy to control with this car means slower times. Put it this way: The time I ran with Praiano's one versus the time I ran with Fetz's one was 1.3 seconds slower!

I'd recommend using Fetz's tune even though it takes a while to get used to the aggressiveness of it...I changed the brake bias to 4/6 which helped with braking (though that's more likely just because my brake is either full on or off as I still use the button for it).

Having continued using Fetz's tune as it is the one with most promise from my point of view....tried Monkeywall's tweaks to it but found it didn't have enough turn in for me and I couldn't get close to my best time. So, went back to tweaking the original tune and, after a couple of slight improvements (2 hundreths followed by 8 thousanths thanks to a poor last sector), finally managed to improve by 2 tenths...have been into the 5s at sector 2 several times so that is one goal achieved:

S1: 34.300
S2: 1:05.950

Back