GTPDC Judging Rules( Judges wanted/Training Avaliable)

• Thread starter nk4e
  • 155 comments
is there any chance of some judge training for a couple of gold rush team members as we got a rough idea but would like a bit of tutoring so we can help the gtp community more

P.S why have we moved all the team threads here

is there any chance of some judge training for a couple of gold rush team members as we got a rough idea but would like a bit of tutoring so we can help the gtp community more

P.S why have we moved all the team threads here

I wish I could do it...but

The point of the new Online Events section is to group all topics which deal with meeting up or competing online in GT5 together, under one category. Considering all the drifting-related online events that take place here, it only made sense to include a new dedicated sub-forum for that activity, so you can easily find others who are drifting online. I'll consider your complaints, though.

Hey Willfred, I'd be happy to give you a bit of a run down and some teaching on the rules, just send me an FR on PSN.

Sadly, this comment does go against you.

I don't even know him :confused: . I hate when people saying bad things about other people they don't know:tdown::indiff:

Last edited:
Could you prove me wrong? It just probably means that you have to get more GTP members to get a positive recommendation. We need judges that know their stuff.

I'd be interested in helping out, I actually acted as a judge once before in a random drift room online. Went reasonably well, though I'm not sure if any other GTP members were involved.

I've had several years experience watching drifting, and try to keep it objective as I can. I like to give constructive verdicts and keep drifting fun 👍 What's involved with judging? Just spectating when teams/players go head to head at specific times? I might need a tiny bit of training as far as GTP's rules go and such, but I'm sure I could give it a shot. :)

I'd be interested in helping out, I actually acted as a judge once before in a random drift room online. Went reasonably well, though I'm not sure if any other GTP members were involved.

I've had several years experience watching drifting, and try to keep it objective as I can. I like to give constructive verdicts and keep drifting fun 👍 What's involved with judging? Just spectating when teams/players go head to head at specific times? I might need a tiny bit of training as far as GTP's rules go and such, but I'm sure I could give it a shot. :)

Well, we have decided on following Formula Drift's rules for now. And if possible, could you send me a recent battle that you have done and the attendee's with their reviews.

Well, we have decided on following Formula Drift's rules for now. And if possible, could you send me a recent battle that you have done and the attendee's with their reviews.

Aah, good thing I've been able to keep up with the Formula D of the past couple years, thanks to the magic of technology :) So I'm reasonably familiar with their criteria and such. No can do on the battle, I'm afraid. It was several months ago and I don't think I got their PSNs. They were happy with it though, if my word is anything to go by ;)

The only thing I'm not sure about is how frequently I can be available...

I might be able to help out as well.

The next online event i throw, i will get you info of attendees and their reviews. I have microsoft excel generated brackets premade, and work with several people not on GTP with events.

I am very familiar with the Formula D Judging and rules, i am competing in the Formula D proam in the Southeast USA this season, drifted at Road ATL, and Palm Beach Int'l Raceway this season along with the pros. I had to be in multiple driver's meetings with the FD judges this year and know exactly what they look for, and I have judged several local, and sanctioned events at Myrtle beach speedway and in charlotte for SWD.

If there is anything you need, or any help i can provide...I would be glad to.

thanks,
ryan

I might be able to help out as well.

The next online event i throw, i will get you info of attendees and their reviews. I have microsoft excel generated brackets premade, and work with several people not on GTP with events.

I am very familiar with the Formula D Judging and rules, i am competing in the Formula D proam in the Southeast USA this season, drifted at Road ATL, and Palm Beach Int'l Raceway this season along with the pros. I had to be in multiple driver's meetings with the FD judges this year and know exactly what they look for, and I have judged several local, and sanctioned events at Myrtle beach speedway and in charlotte for SWD.

If there is anything you need, or any help i can provide...I would be glad to.

thanks,
ryan

Got any reviews of experience?

a lot of the comps i have been throwing are non affiliated, but i am having some this week and next with GTP people, and i will be glad to have people send u reviews.

I would like to add a +1 to eddyac's judging recommendation... Dude has mad drifting skills and his jusdging can definately be trusted (Y)

I DEFINATELY recommend Mtnfc3s... Was in one of his comps last night and i had an awesome time... He is a fair judge, knows what he's talking about, and he's an awesome guy! :D

I totally recommend MTNFC3S!!!

Fair judge, and he knows what to look for. This could be because hes a Pro-Am drifter in real life. So he understands how small differences can make a win or loss.

Someone get this guy to judge right meow!

For now, I will be calling upon the judges to actually host the GTP Drift events. I was thinking about restarting the WDS for us and actual battle competitions.

Back