GTPFIA GT Omega GT1 World Cup Congrts to our champion Veloci_2NR!!

• Thread starter Jav
  • 3,185 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thnk god that the R390 is out of the season it was way to dominant in that preseason race.

Sounds like a stellar list of cars Jav!

So with the R390 out of the way. We are ready to select cars?

Assume order of picking will be

1- GT1 Champ

2- GT2 Champ

3 - GT1 Runner up

4 - GT2 Runner up

And so on? Then order of sign up?

Also with no rain that AWD car won't of any concerns?

OwensRacing

1- GT1 Champ

2- GT2 Champ

3 - GT1 Runner up

4 - GT2 Runner up

And so on? Then order of sign up

That sounds good Owens, FIA vets should get first dibs :)

smokedogg
That sounds good Owens, FIA vets should get first dibs :)

It seems fair. Most of all us been in both seasons of pure awesomeness so far.

Sounds like a stellar list of cars Jav!

1- GT1 Champ

2- GT2 Champ

3 - GT1 Runner up

4 - GT2 Runner up

And so on? Then order of sign up?

Also with no rain that AWD car won't of any concerns?

That looks fair enough to me!

Keep in mind that more than likely we will have 2 separate divissions.

is it toolate to sign up?

if not

Psn: Sinladar
Car: to be decided
Car#:
Country/time zone: USA (PST)

To think that theres already 24 signups *without the press release........ Jav your gonna need to run 4 series lol.

Last edited:
the car selection will be from last seasons points standings as talked about by all involved at the end of last season.

Last edited:
So, no R390 then. Shame, as it was a well balanced car, good a low and high speed circuits. I suppose I could always just go back to the CLK, though I might need to give it a hell of a tune to get it to be as competitive as it was last season again.

to add. on the first page. on the tracks post. theres an extra monaco track map wedged between suzuka and nurburgring.

Raced Spa yesterday with your regs, but used 1200kg for the Panoz and sent the ballast to the rear, turn in was much better. Managed 2:08's with it.

i could really use a couple cars from series for testing now that the R390 has been removed from series, if anyone has extra or would dup. a panoz , rx7, bmw and clk i will send them back to you

i could really use a couple cars from series for testing now that the R390 has been removed from series, if anyone has extra or would dup. a panoz , rx7, bmw and clk i will send them back to you

I dont think those cars can be gifted, I can send you a few lvl22 ticket if you want. That way you can just recicle till you get the car you want!

couple of quick concerns and questions

not sure when ill be getting the dlc but i hear ppl are able to race online at spa with out buying dlc, is this true?

why use the 4wd touring gtr when there are a few rwd ones available?

also why is tcs max setting one (might as well ban tcs as well at a setting of one)? do fia gt cars use tcs at all?

Last edited:
do i just quit game if it don't give me want i want?

Copy the save file on to a USB device, then load up GT, use the ticket. If you don't get what you want, quit the game, reload the save file off your USB. Rinse and repeat as necessary.

Copy the save file on to a USB device, then load up GT, use the ticket. If you don't get what you want, quit the game, reload the save file off your USB. Rinse and repeat as necessary.

Make That or open another account and send the ticket there. and then send to your account again, when you think you've got tickets to arrive. you will open with a higher percentage of you out the car you want. 👍

thanks friend i now know the recipe for success 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back