GTPFIA GT Omega GT1 World Cup Congrts to our champion Veloci_2NR!!

• Thread starter Jav
  • 3,185 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the deal with the Vipers? I always thought they were equal. Does that mean we can potentially see 4 Vipers on the road? :) If I get one and :nervous: If I dont. haha

#51 viper gets 571 hp while the #91 viper gets 600hp according to the OP. typo?
No sir, no typo. For some reason PD decided to make the #51 faster than the #91.
To hell with testing. Put me in the Ford GT Spec II Jav.
Yeah!!
Man Jav, where have I been?! Got a real deal sponser and everything?! That's awesome!

Yes sir! It's about time you showed up! No sign yourself up and kick some butt!!

FlyinHawaiian77
Whats the deal with the Vipers? I always thought they were equal. Does that mean we can potentially see 4 Vipers on the road? If I get one and If I dont. haha
Still 2 Viper on the grid.

Ill be back on friday. Ill spend friday learning how to drive again. one track to never try to get back in teh groove with is Fuji. The lines on Fuji are weird enough when your on your game. I remember when i got my wheel i started playing on Fuji....biggest mistake of my life lol.

Jav
No sir, no typo. For some reason PD decided to make the #51 faster than the #91.

Yeah!!

Yes sir! It's about time you showed up! No sign yourself up and kick some butt!!

Still 2 Viper on the grid.

Jav:

#51 Viper at 600 HP makes 648 PP

#91 Viper at 590 HP makes 648 PP

Prior to 2.0 #51 was the slower by 2 PP. As well now. Dropping the #91 to 590 level PP.

I haven't tried them at this setting.

Ill be back on friday. Ill spend friday learning how to drive again. one track to never try to get back in teh groove with is Fuji. The lines on Fuji are weird enough when your on your game. I remember when i got my wheel i started playing on Fuji....biggest mistake of my life lol.

LOL I know how you feel. After I moved I refused to play GT until we got a decent internet connection. Thank god that came last week. Anyway, for some reason I decided to go to Fuji. I couldnt figure out what the hell was wrong with me. I was like
352qp7.jpg

Backed out and moved to a more familiar track on Suzuka. Still kind of :dunce: but a little better. haha

Jav:

#51 Viper at 600 HP makes 648 PP

#91 Viper at 590 HP makes 648 PP

Prior to 2.0 #51 was the slower by 2 PP. As well now. Dropping the #91 to 590 level PP.

I haven't tried them at this setting.

Lol!! You're right! Damn!! Have to make the spec sheet again!!

If anyone else hasn't already teamed with Hon can I use Ford GT pending on Atlas and Magzire's decisions.

Last edited:
Jav. Has Tissimo or Atlas picked?

I am ready to reveal my car choice. However I need to wait and see what at least one of them picks. If they don't pick my choices then I am open to pick.

Do we PM you or?

Let's do a draft day and get this car assignment done and get to racing!

No posts from Ultratrap in 13 days. Has he been online?

Jav. Has Tissimo or Atlas picked?

I am ready to reveal my car choice. However I need to wait and see what at least one of them picks. If they don't pick my choices then I am open to pick.

Do we PM you or?

Let's do a draft day and get this car assignment done and get to racing!

No posts from Ultratrap in 13 days. Has he been online?

Tissimo already picked the Mercedes, haven't heard from Atlas either, he might be taking a break from GT5... You can go ahead and name your choice, you can pretty much chose anything you want!

R35 TC (GT1) did 1:41's @Monza with no tune in my hands. I just wanted to test the speed, it's official and turn in is great. 4wd helps out of turns as well. Now with 2.01 out we can add LSD's to the dlc! And 4wd settings.

Hey guys, I have been away from the forum (and GT5) for several weeks but I'm definitely in for season 3. Looked at the car specs...the Ford GT is the white one this season? Gonna do some testing tonight...when do I need to make my car choice by?

EDIT: Are we racing with STRONG or WEAK slipstream? This is going to be pretty important for the lower HP cars on the list.

Good to see you back man! The Ford is the black one the test car, we will be using the weak slipstream setting.

I'll get room open Jav just downloading the update then I'll do it

Edit: Rooms up guys!

Last edited:
Only the black one? And have any of the DLC cars been added? And is the Camaro LM Race Car there yet? :dopey:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back