GTPFIA GT Omega GT1 World Cup Congrts to our champion Veloci_2NR!!

• Thread starter Jav
  • 3,185 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes sir! It does come up with some nice cars, unfourtunately for me is all damn Zonda LMs and Nissan Fairladys!!

BTW, car selection is now open guys!

Last edited:
First Choice: McLaren F1 GTR

Second Choice: BMW GTR Race Car

Third Choice: Viper Team Oreca

EDITED

Last edited:
Masi the R390 has been taken off the list, sorry I haven't updated yet.

Jav
Yes sir! It does come up with some nice cars, unfourtunately for me is all damn Zonda LMs and Nissan Fairladys!!

BTW, car selection is now open guys!

we are going in order from last seasons points right?
i want a good pick!!!

Not sure how the order goes. I totally missed out on season 2. Anyway, I'll just make a list.

1. Vette #77
2. Viper #91

Those are the two I know for sure I want. Can someone let me know if they are off the board by the time my time has come to choose a car? Even though they most likely will be gone. Thanks 👍

we are going in order from last seasons points right?
i want a good pick!!!

Yes you will have priority over newcomers but you need to make a decision soon, Jordan should make the press release soon and it would be a hell of a lot easier for me if have a car by then.

I'm going to GT-R R35 TC 👍
2nd choice Maclaren F1
3th choice Viper #51

Last edited:
Gotta test the R35 TC but if it doesn't treat me well. I will stick with the Viper.

Also need to look at OP, are we allowing TC this season?

well then i will take a viper

Ok! I'll put you down with a Viper, but asuming Atlas goes with the Viper you will need a secondary choice because Owens already have the #2 Viper taken, so keep on testing and trying to get those cars!

OwensRacing
Gotta test the R35 TC but if it doesn't treat me well. I will stick with the Viper.

Also need to look at OP, are we allowing TC this season?

Yes, tc 1

Choice 1 - gtr r35

Choice 2 - Zonda

First Choice: Mercedes CLK LM Race Car

Second Choice: Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car.

Are the R35 GTR TC's Specs 650hp @ 1215kg?

OP says 2015. I assume typo and it's the stock 1215kg weight.

I'd try the Nissan GTR TC, but I don't have the DLC, and being a Jamaican, can't use a credit card to get it either.

Consistency is key, so the CLK says hello again. Might struggle at the Nurb and Monaco, but everywhere else it should be competitive, especially La Sarthe. If not that, then the Ford says hello, great handling, but may struggle at Monza or any tracks of that sort.

I'd try the Nissan GTR TC, but I don't have the DLC, and being a Jamaican, can't use a credit card to get it either.

Consistency is key, so the CLK says hello again. Might struggle at the Nurb and Monaco, but everywhere else it should be competitive, especially La Sarthe. If not that, then the Ford says hello, great handling, but may struggle at Monza or any tracks of that sort.

The Ford won at Monza on S1 with 555HP when the Viper was at 680HP!

Like I said, the Ford is so much faster in the corners than the rest, it makes up for its top speed deficit easily. At Monaco, the Ford did 1:25's in the hands of hon, while I could only ever manage one lucky 1:26 with the CLK.

Has anyone really tested the GT-R TC? I have a feeling its very fast.

I will be out of town this weekend. Is the season starting Nov 6, or is there another Pre-season? I will try to make it back in time, will be close.

my choices

1 oreca viper

2 ford gt

3 corvette zo6

4 panoz gtr1

5 rx-7 lm

im sure i probably wont be getting the viper but these are my top 5 choices, be great if i could get one but ill take what i get

also i dont have a mclaren or the dlc so the gtr is also not a choice for me

Last edited:
What's the deadline for making car choices?

Obviously I have to see what the top two guys pick before making my choice.

Should we have a set 48 hr period where Atlas posts his choice then Tissimo, myself and so on. Till the everyone pics their cars? What if a person doesn't show up to pick?

Just ideas.

Dont really know where i stand in the order thingy. I raced 1 race last season.
anyways.

1. Ford GT LM Spec II
2. Mercedes CLK GTR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back