GTPlanet Drift Courses

• Thread starter JDM SRE70
  • 7 comments
Australia
Royale Natio Touge
JDM_Tuning-JZE70
Hi, Thought we should all do database of all D1 Courses of GT5. So if you'd like to submit a course please post it up here.

Include:
Track Name
Line Explanation
Course Picture (birds eye view.)

What about sharing course creator tracks that are D1 replicas? :D

There is already a thread for sharing custom drift tracks. It's not on the first page anymore, but I'm sure you'll find it if you search.

This looks like an interesting idea for a thread. I hope if it catches on, the OP is updated frequently and organized properly.

Also, how do we get birds eye view pics of every section of each track??

Also, how do we get birds eye view pics of every section of each track??

I think he just means the tack layout with the drifting section specified on it like this.

250px-Tsukuba-circuit.svg.png

(Apologies if this doesn't work I'm posting from my mobile)

So the D1 line on Tsukuba would be from 2 to 9.

I think he just means the tack layout with the drifting section specified on it like this.

250px-Tsukuba-circuit.svg.png

(Apologies if this doesn't work I'm posting from my mobile)

So the D1 line on Tsukuba would be from 2 to 9.

Correct. I'm working on high-lighting the D1 Courses.

Are you looking for just D1 specific courses, ie just sections that are used in the D1 series? Or are you looking to make a thread highlighting any and all sections that people have found? My personal opinion is that the latter would be more interesting, as I'm pretty sure most people know the D1 specific sections pretty well.

Edit: If you're looking for just D1, maybe you could ask MonsterGAUZ to use the videos and maps he's already made for the D1 series he ran last year.

Back