GTPlanet H2H Drift Tournament #1 Congrats to SAi-66, final vid's added

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hayden
  • 550 comments
  • 37,025 views

Which version of Suzuka should the tournament be held on (due to popular demand)

  • Suzuka Circuit - Complete

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Suzuka Circuit - East

    Votes: 18 78.3%

  • Total voters
    23
  • Poll closed .
How much camber on the rear of that Z? WOW.
 
Is it to late to join or do I haveto wait?
 
^^^no problem, you're in ;)
 
Knight_spirit would be free on the weekend, you can't 'oh well' his place in the tournament if he's at school!
 
haha the camber on my Z is to slow it down ALOT as the Supra was far too slow and woulda been a walkover if i had left it
 
Knight_spirit would be free on the weekend, you can't 'oh well' his place in the tournament if he's at school!

I've got his battle scheduled for the weekend ;)
 
I have set up the forum for tournament #2, I have incorporated all the rule changes & complaints that people have had. I am looking for course ideas (not just track) and judges (still!) so if you think i'm doing something wrong, check their first as i may already know about it ;)
 
Good stuff Jimmy, nice video Dinosaw, again sorry about that misunderstanding last night, but yeah, a bit drunk and you know what... :p

Nice judging. had indeed some undrift moments or "corrections".
It's getting shape, now, more and more. Can't wait for the next one.👍
 
11am sunday? confirming this now... I CAN make that time, just make sure theres a judge there
(ps i typo'd the pm to you dino, i put sat accidently but i can make sunday)
 
I'm happy to judge if needed :)

Assuming both drivers are happy with me judging of course.
 
11am sunday? confirming this now... I CAN make that time, just make sure theres a judge there
(ps i typo'd the pm to you dino, i put sat accidently but i can make sunday)

i was confirmed by mrdino with the time of 9am my time on sunday. please confirm with me thank you
 
seriously now........what's going on........
sunday 9:11am........i dont see no one in the server......again
 
Argh, I'll volunteer to judge if you guys want me to. Just to get this over with.
 
Argh, I'll volunteer to judge if you guys want me to. Just to get this over with.

feel free to judge me myself and moi
cause that's all there is in the server
 
have you added knight_spirit and spoke to him directly? that might be a HUGE help :S
 
feel free to judge me myself and moi
cause that's all there is in the server

found them, they are in a different server.....which is kinda unexpected
 
Uxious was judging... we were waiting for ages XD
Good battle tho' dude, considering people say your the best, im glad I only lost by 1 point :D
 
Uxious was judging... we were waiting for ages XD
Good battle tho' dude, considering people say your the best, im glad I only lost by 1 point :D

i was wondering what happened too!

btw, it was a nice battle! you held your fight nicely!
 
I just want to check that people are sticking to the no-turbo rule.
 
I just want to check that people are sticking to the no-turbo rule.

no one is sticking to it, it is a flimsy rule to start with. I found out this after i ran my NA 370Z
 
It is SUPPOSED to be N/A or stock turbo's only, but PD haven't given us anyway way of making sure :(
 
Well i've been running my Z without the supercharger :)
 
Excellent runs Sai-66 & Knight_Spirit :)
 
Excellent runs Sai-66 & Knight_Spirit :)

Indeed, two very nice runs from both drivers. In my opinion however, the points should have gone slightly further in SAi's favour. Knight_Spirit made a few mistakes while following which SAi didn't make. SAi was also closer to Knight at various points than Knight could manage when he was following. Really good to watch either way, both were very impressive. :)
 
i thought i seen Sai straighten up on turn 6 before the exit on run 1 but thats maybe just lag i duno which may have offered knight an extra point but he deserved to win either way! sorry knight :P
 
Back