GTPlanet vs. Mariah Carey [2022]

• Thread starter Daniel
  • 387 comments
Cake walk...I despise her. Live my entire life without hearing her so.... :D
How will you know if you've been knocked out if you've never heard the record? :confused:
I'd say you appear to be playing this on the highest difficulty and with the most punishing handicaps and you haven't even pressed "Confirm" yet.
I guess those poor unfortunate members whose friends and partners actively try to sabotage them are on the equivalent of online multiplayer deathmatch level.

Last edited:
I will play. I know I'm late, with so many already Careyed, but I don't listen to public music or the radio, and we don't play music or radio at work. Your only hope of my defeat is while visiting my girlfriend next week in Orlando, she plays the radio in the mornings for breakfast. I'm gonna try to have it not done...

Last edited:
How will you know if you've been knocked out if you've never heard the record? :confused:
I guess those poor unfortunate members whose friends and partners actively try to sabotage them are on the equivalent of online multiplayer deathmatch level.
It doesn’t help that my kids did a xmas show for school with that music (the food variation 😂). Every year when we start to hear xmas songs it’s the first they ask to play.

I never had a chance.

I can't hear that without hearing this:

the-simpsons-ralph-wiggum.gif

Last edited:
Last edited:
I'm in, I'm sure I'll find some way to get caught out despite never having my car radio on.

No point joining this. I can't escape the poor radio choices in work.
Good luck everyone.
Part of the game is how everyone loses it!

I was sitting in Paris Charles de Gaulle airport T2E while I was writing the featured post and out of nowhere they played All I Want for Christmas is You then Last Christmas over the terminal speakers. It was literally just elevator jingles before and after for about the four hours I was there, and just these two songs out of the blue.

Handily I wasn't signed up yet so...

I was sitting in Paris Charles de Gaulle airport T2E while I was writing the featured post and out of nowhere they played All I Want for Christmas is You then Last Christmas over the terminal speakers. It was literally just elevator jingles before and after for about the four hours I was there, and just these two songs out of the blue.

So you've chosen "Legendary" as your difficulty then.

I was going to Bath & Body works this weekend but I decided to get my wife's gift online so I think I might be okay. Although I do have take my children to Five Below on Saturday to finish up Christmas shopping so I might be done 😞 on Saturday

Sign me in, I am gonna lose anyway :D

I actually like the song ^_^

Does it count, when I am already hear the song in my mind? I have a pretty good musical memory, and "hear" it just by thinking of it :ill:

Wasn’t officially in, but I got hit by it in a Spotify ad, so I’m out.

Back to CDs for me, next year. I Will Survive (A Christmas Without Mariah Carey)

Last edited:

I might as well sign up then. Feels like I'm playing Russian Roulette by myself though.

Sabotage will happen. By somebody you’ve told.

Never tell a soul in your household that you’re dodging the radio and whatnot.

Once they knew, they’ll never forget and try to sabotage you every following year.

Latest Posts

Back