GTPodcast Official Thread-Is Hybriding good or bad as a whole? [VIDEO]

  • Thread starter Thread starter MOTORTRENDmitch
  • 1,064 comments
  • 64,429 views
Well we just wrapped up Episode 3. A lot of fun, should be a good one :D.

btw, chimera hates cheese.
 
All right, someone send me the files and I'll start working immediately.
 
All right, someone send me the files and I'll start working immediately.

Done. They're where I put that thing that time.

Well we just wrapped up Episode 3. A lot of fun, should be a good one :D.

btw, chimera hates cheese.

CNN has been contacted.

I also would like to take this time to stand by my comments in regard to Danica Patrick. If the secret to her success was what they say, I'd do it too... enough to be like Michael Schumacher.

"Curing Cancer is easier than driving a BMW." -Chimera91
 
Last edited:
Episode 3 was a blast to record, great job guys :D
Should be a great podcast..
 
Re: RedBull 5G Challenge

"Well.. Sunday is the day of the British GP, which just ended about an hour ago.. and...

..oh..." -Wardez

Listening to it now. That was a lot of fun.
 
Re: RedBull 5G Challenge

"Well.. Sunday is the day of the British GP, which just ended about an hour ago.. and...

..oh..." -Wardez

Listening to it now. That was a lot of fun.

I was so lost when we randomly started on that :p
 
Sounded like a great time... wish i had fixed my audio problem earlier. :(

But there is always next time, right? :D
 
Sounded like a great time... wish i had fixed my audio problem earlier. :(

But there is always next time, right? :D

You should be hosting with the Euro group this weekend. See the crew section, get everyone together and make it happen.
 
Sounded like a great time... wish i had fixed my audio problem earlier. :(

But there is always next time, right? :D

Well it was definitely the best one to record, no question.
 
I had a lot of fun guest hosting today. Thanks guys!
 
CNN has been contacted.

CNN? The TV-channel? - And why?


iTunes updates:
We've added our podcast successfully. Now we're just waiting for Apple to approve it. This may take up to 3 weeks (maybe more). We're sorry for any inconvenience this might cause. You can, thought, subscribe to our feed, manually, using our feed address: http://feeds.feedburner.com/GTPodcast
 
MOTORTRENDmitch
It was good having you Rolph Barret. :sly:

Perhaps the only one of us that didn't make a fool of himself.
 
Just listened to episode two, nice job! Having a weekly podcast would be awesome. Just make sure the American one isn't complete crap like with Top Gear. :D
Just a suggestion is to try and cut out some of the longer pauses when you go to edit. Those sometimes got a little bit annoying.

Looking forward to the next one!
 
Just listened to episode two, nice job! Having a weekly podcast would be awesome. Just make sure the American one isn't complete crap like with Top Gear. :D
Just a suggestion is to try and cut out some of the longer pauses when you go to edit. Those sometimes got a little bit annoying.

Looking forward to the next one!

#3 which will be out soon, just might be your cup of tea ;)
& also, don't worry about us being American Top Gear, because this time - we're the originals.
 
Most of those pauses are a result of me editing out very large blocks of sound. That leaves big gaps where there wasn't anything to begin with.
 
Most of those pauses are a result of me editing out very large blocks of sound. That leaves big gaps where there wasn't anything to begin with.

Do you have an estimate as to when #3 will be out? I'm not rushing you, just wondering.
 
gamerdog6482
I really don't. I want to say a week, maybe five days.

Part of that was my fault. I took a 2 hour break to go to a park with my daughter and didn't see when the upload finished.

Part of it was the hour killed running laps...... j/k

Lastly, one of us had the brilliant idea of redoing the intro, so Gamer's got his work cut out for him.

For the most part, it was pretty straight forward, and I think we made a few good points on the main topic. Lots of fun, too.

And we've got more surprises in store. I'm forbidden from saying more.
 
McClarenDesign
Lastly, one of us had the brilliant idea of redoing the intro, so Gamer's got his work cut out for him.

My bad :P
 
Back