GTPodcast Official Thread-Is Hybriding good or bad as a whole? [VIDEO]

  • Thread starter Thread starter MOTORTRENDmitch
  • 1,064 comments
  • 64,429 views
gamerdog6482
You've got to be kidding me.

lol
This winter I might be able to help out with the editing stuff if you guys need the help.
 
lol
This winter I might be able to help out with the editing stuff if you guys need the help.

No, it's just that there is always something more.

I can do it, though.
 
lol
This winter I might be able to help out with the editing stuff if you guys need the help.

When can you start, and for how long? If you're willing to be reliable, we'll gladly take the help.

We currently can use help editing audio for the podcast, and audio for racing highlights on videos. We also still need alternates to cover in case someone can't fill in, so if you're interested in anything we do, feel free to inquire with Mitch, Dean or I via PM.

Just be advised that Chimera has a penchant for cheese.
 
gamerdog6482
That might work.
Someone fill him in on the details. Or should I?

Please do, and make sure he's added to the Crew subforum. Welcome aboard.
 
gogatrs
lol
This winter I might be able to help out with the editing stuff if you guys need the help.

Welcome to the team. Please join the Crew subforum to find out where we are now.

Also, do you have a gmail account?
 
Just be advised that Chimera has a penchant for cheese.

6a00d83451b71f69e20168e9bcd904970c-400wi
 
I've PM'd gogatrs with some basic details, and I'll give him the specifics if he replies to me.

Also, I am about to start the second file...out of nine.
 
I finished episodes one and two last night. Good stuff. I'm looking forward to future episodes.

I'm downloading the bloopers now.

The interview was the best part.

I totally agree that hard tyres give a better feel than soft tyres, and how they handle heat. Unfortunately as long as people confuse fast for quick there's not much we can do about educating the masses on using a harder substance.

Keep up the good work,
Ron
 
gamerdog6482
I've PM'd gogatrs with some basic details, and I'll give him the specifics if he replies to me.

Also, I am about to start the second file...out of nine.

You're working too hard. The podcast was on the one file at 351pm. The other files were nearly junk from everyone gathering notes and running laps. Just listen to the files and you should be able to tell.
 
You're working too hard. The podcast was on the one file at 351pm. The other files were nearly junk from everyone gathering notes and running laps. Just listen to the files and you should be able to tell.

The first file consisted of me listening to it once, deleting it and marking it read.
Same thing for the second.


EDIT: First file: 3 minutes. Second file: 4 minutes. Third file: 46 minutes.

This is going to take a while. I just hope that no one started cursing wildly this time.
 
Last edited:
gamerdog6482
I just hope that no one started cursing wildly this time.

Ummm....yeah.... about that.....

Ronald6
I finished episodes one and two last night. Good stuff. I'm looking forward to future episodes.

I'm downloading the bloopers now.

The interview was the best part.

I totally agree that hard tyres give a better feel than soft tyres, and how they handle heat. Unfortunately as long as people confuse fast for quick there's not much we can do about educating the masses on using a harder substance.

Keep up the good work,
Ron

Thanks for the compliment!
 
Ummm....yeah.... about that.....

I took a few samples and didn't find anything but crap and mindless banter in that file. Correct me if I'm wrong, but otherwise I'm moving on to File Five.
 
gamerdog6482
I took a few samples and didn't find anything but crap and mindless banter in that file. Correct me if I'm wrong, but otherwise I'm moving on to File Five.

Probably some blooper stuff in there. I had an embarrassing comment I made about Danica in one of em.
 
Probably some blooper stuff in there. I had an embarrassing comment I made about Danica in one of em.

I'll worry about that after Episode 3: tDoD is published.
 
EASY guys! I said this winter. :)
I can't really commit right now with all the other stuff I have going on. Mid-late November I should be able to join you guys.
 
EASY guys! I said this winter. :)
I can't really commit right now with all the other stuff I have going on. Mid-late November I should be able to join you guys.

Whenever you think you are ready, PM me.

Nobody is pressuring you into it.
 
gogatrs
EASY guys! I said this winter. :)
I can't really commit right now with all the other stuff I have going on. Mid-late November I should be able to join you guys.

Then you'll be rally karting. Right?
 
Hi Brad.
Where can I find the RSS feed link?
That is for the dl from some play store I think?
I saw it the other day, but can't find in now.
I'm not referring to G+ or other direct download links.
 
Thank you Dean
:)
Was looking for the feedburner link
:)
 
HecticZA
Hi Brad.
Where can I find the RSS feed link?
That is for the dl from some play store I think?
I saw it the other day, but can't find in now.
I'm not referring to G+ or other direct download links.

The 'About' section of our Google+ page has all of our links, including iTunes, RSS, and our Archives. We also have links to RKM and CoRSA as well.

If you're on Google+, add us to your circles.
 
Check the group, big news!
 
Wardez
Check the group, big news!

Mind... blown. Fantastic work.

Everyone else will have to wait.
 
Back