GTPodcast Official Thread-Is Hybriding good or bad as a whole? [VIDEO]

  • Thread starter Thread starter MOTORTRENDmitch
  • 1,064 comments
  • 64,429 views
Is it possible to do groups from the phone app?

How?

Edit:
Also, you or your guest on your last podcast mentioned that whenever a car is tuned it looses its feel. Not always true! Check out the Wallbanger garage, tons of feel and personality there.
 
Ronald6
Is it possible to do groups from the phone app?

How?

Edit:
Also, you or your guest on your last podcast mentioned that whenever a car is tuned it looses its feel. Not always true! Check out the Wallbanger garage, tons of feel and personality there.

Forums > GTPlanet > Groups & Clubs

As for the tuning, we mention some get numb, but we don't mean to imply all. Some cars get more evil and wicked after they've been tuned, but it's the numb ones that put us to sleep.

Check out RKM Motorsports here on GTP.
 
MOTORTRENDmitch
GTPocast UK is coming. ;)

Well... Euro... cuz so far we only have 1 Brit...

Look, this isn't The Real Geography Simulator!
 
I think, +75% of the crew's American.
 
I think I'm the only one using the Metric measurement's, in the crew.

I use the metric system all the time, but only parts of it, and only because they use metric in sciences.
 
how about just GTPodcast to summarize the entire crew, both NA and EU? :dopey: NA is a branch of GTPodcast, and so is UK. GTPodcast itself represents all the crew and what we do.
 
masterrawad
how about just GTPodcast to summarize the entire crew, both NA and EU? :dopey: NA is a branch of GTPodcast, and so is UK. GTPodcast itself represents all the crew and what we do.

That's what we're going with. We just use NA/UK internally.
 
The only other thing I can think of is GTJaguar and GmT.
 
The only other thing I can think of is GTJaguar and GmT.

GTPodcast Standard/Premium, haha.

The next few months should be quite interesting. Glad to see we aren't hurting for subject matter or guest. Thank you to everyone involved, and thank you to all our listeners.
 
This file is an hour and forty-five minutes long! I don't have enough time right now to listen to all of it.
 
Today's GTPodcast quote of the day:

"Gamerdog is going to listen to this podcast and say 'screw this I quit!'"

:lol:

That being said, Episode 3 should be available in the archive shortly. You all might have to wait a few days for the blooper reel.
 
Today's GTPodcast quote of the day:

"Gamerdog is going to listen to this podcast and say 'screw this I quit!'"

:lol:

That being said, Episode 3 should be available in the archive shortly. You all might have to wait a few days for the blooper reel.

Episode 3 is now available!


I apologize for the technical issues ahead of time, but I think the episode still turned out very well. Look for it to appear on iTunes and RSS shortly.
 
What font was used to make the logo?
 
I'll put this up on iTunes and the RSS, in a few hours. (It's 4.59 am here...)
 
Shopping around for tshirts in my spare time.

We should all get a t-shirt with “GTPodcast on GTPlanet”, or something.

Edit: The files are now ready on the RSS. I don't think they're on iTunes yet, because of Apple's really slow servers, taking ages to update.

Edit 2: The episode's now available on iTunes.
 
Last edited:
We should all get a t-shirt with “GTPodcast on GTPlanet”, or something.

Edit: The files are now ready on the RSS. I don't think they're on iTunes yet, because of Apple's really slow servers, taking ages to update.

Yeah I'm working on that, but it'll have to be after the new year.
 
Haha, really?

Really. I'd like to be able to reward everyone for the work they're putting in, and it's about to get even busier.

Anyone else interested in joining can submit an application to myself via PM, or to the group at podcastgt5@gmail.com. We've still got room, but make sure you can make the commitment before you apply.

EDIT-

Looks like South Africa is getting it's own GT Academy.
http://www.runridedive.com/2012/10/02/nissan-gt-academy-comes-to-south-africa/

http://mygaming.co.za/news/news/45315-nissan-gt-academy-recruiting-ps3-players.html
 
Last edited:
Back