GTPodcast Official Thread-Is Hybriding good or bad as a whole? [VIDEO]

  • Thread starter Thread starter MOTORTRENDmitch
  • 1,064 comments
  • 64,429 views
8059272792_02152a9818_b.jpg

Why's it “GDPodcast”?
 
Oh, that makes sense.

Edit: I haven't got any photoshop skills, but I think I should put it on my current avatar...
 
Oh, that makes sense.

Edit: I haven't got any photoshop skills, but I think I should put it on my current avatar...

I can do it for you. All I need is a link to a blown-up version of your avatar.
 
Why's it “GDPodcast”?

The Real Blasphemy Simulator.

Gamer, can you center our GTPodcast graphic? There's too much space on the left side, it looks like "GTPodcast" is off center.
 
The Real Blasphemy Simulator.

Gamer, can you center our GTPodcast graphic? There's too much space on the left side, it looks like "GTPodcast" is off center.

Yes, but I can't do it with a 125x125. If anyone has a 500x500, it would be child's play.

Naturally I would reduce the size again afterward.

EDIT: Never mind, somehow I have a 650x650 saved on my computer.
 
Yes, but I can't do it with a 125x125. If anyone has a 500x500, it would be child's play.

Naturally I would reduce the size again afterward.

EDIT: Never mind, somehow I have a 650x650 saved on my computer.

Groovy. I also like what you've done with the logo, very nice. I also appreciate you changing your avatar to get the word out. Nice touch.


Now convince Mitch, Dean, and everyone else to do it too, lol.
 
Done with the logo.

Here is the 100x100 for us non-premium members:
8059748714_992b605a7e_t.jpg


The premium members get 125x125, right? I have a 150x150, but that's pretty much it:
8059748714_992b605a7e_q.jpg


Full size is 463x462:
8059748714_992b605a7e.jpg
 
Groovy. I also like what you've done with the logo, very nice. I also appreciate you changing your avatar to get the word out. Nice touch.


Now convince Mitch, Dean, and everyone else to do it too, lol.

- Eric's already making a special one for me! - Thanks again, Eric.
 
Great work guys, very happy with episode 3. Mitch needs to update the thread title asap.
 
... oops. Sorry
 
For everyone just stopping by, be sure to check out this link if you have any questions or comment about the episodes.
 
To our German friends, we say Danke fürs Zuhören!
 
Last edited:
Mitch can update the title, but not post a link in the OP just yet. Anyone needing the link can visit the 'About' section on Google+, as well as the various links on our profiles, iTunes and the RSS for now.
 
McClarenDesign
Mitch can update the title, but not post a link in the OP just yet. Anyone needing the link can visit the 'About' section on Google+, as well as the various links on our profiles, iTunes and the RSS for now.

Well, it happened to be the other way around...
I have no computer access right now and am using the app, I will edit the title as soon as I can..
Sorry guys!
EDIT: Done, OP & Title is ready to rumble
 
Last edited:
Episode 4 should be in the process of being uploaded for editing. Thanks to everyone that joined, and to Des Foley, our special guest. DesFoley.com

Thank you for listening... when it's ready.

"I don't know why he picked the M3. I'd rather go round in a bubble car!" -Aaron (Chimera91)
 
What about my quote? (I've even forgot it myself).
 
What about my quote? (I've even forgot it myself).

I only got that one, I'll have to listen to it again when it's finished. Gamer got the last one done in only 3 hours. Can you top that?
 
No. I haven't got time in the next 3 days so, that won't be possible.
 
Episode 4 should be in the process of being uploaded for editing. Thanks to everyone that joined, and to Des Foley, our special guest. DesFoley.com

Thank you for listening... when it's ready.

"I don't know why he picked the M3. I'd rather go round in a bubble car!" -Aaron (Chimera91)

Classic chimera.. Always hating on my M3 :lol:
 
Classic chimera.. Always hating on my M3 :lol:

I agree... curing cancer is much easier.

Fun Fact: Just today we've been downloaded in North America, Spain, Norway, Germany, the Neatherlands, and South Africa. That's not including iTunes or the RSS either.

Thanks very much for listening!
 
Last edited:
LVracerGT- 1:45.227



Please also visit desfoley.com for an account of his experience at GT Academy, as well as some awesome music and photography.
 
Last edited:
Today's GTPodcast quote of the day:

"I'm used to bloody hosting bloody livestreams, I can't host bloody podcasts it's bloody 'ard."


There was a lot of blood.


EDIT: This warrants a second QotD:

"(talking like a robot) I can't speak right now. I can't speak right now. Can't speak right now. I can't speak right now. Speak right now."
 
Last edited:
The first one was Dean I think, or Aaron.
 
Back