GTPodcast Official Thread-Is Hybriding good or bad as a whole? [VIDEO]

  • Thread starter Thread starter MOTORTRENDmitch
  • 1,064 comments
  • 64,425 views
1. Get the interview.
2. Worry about it.

Let's stay focused. Worry about it if we get it. We still have lots to do before even considering Kaz. Work on interviews we can already get.

Sure. I was just sharing my thoughts about it.
 
McClarenDesign
1. Get the interview.
2. Worry about it.

Let's stay focused. Worry about it if we get it. We still have lots to do before even considering Kaz. Work on interviews we can already get.

We can use the email ID to contact people.
 
I should expect to see a schedule from locoman later today. Hopefully. If it is what we asked for and it is above average, we have a schedule now and everything will be rolling once more. However, if it is subpar...we are pretty much damned.
 
I should expect to see a schedule from locoman later today. Hopefully. If it is what we asked for and it is above average, we have a schedule now and everything will be rolling once more. However, if it is subpar...we are pretty much damned.

You're expecting to roll out tomorrow?
 
masterrawad
I should expect to see a schedule from locoman later today. Hopefully. If it is what we asked for and it is above average, we have a schedule now and everything will be rolling once more. However, if it is subpar...we are pretty much damned.

Sorry I had a lot going on yesterday. I wil work on it after I finish my arronds. Expect it to be done in an hour or two.
 
masterrawad
hopefully today or tomorrow.

Today will be the podcast? Alright! I will try tov put up schedule. Shall I add what days to do this? Or just put activities?
 
Tomorrow may be more preferable, because I need to go to work at 9:45 PM tonight. It ends at like 4 AM, like it did yesterday.

But you can go on without me though.
 
hopefully today or tomorrow.

Today!?!? Do you already have everything set up what with iTunes or wherever? How are you going to put out the podcast today?!
 
I would prefer waiting a bit... I've got a lot going on currently. (I'm moving to a new house this wednesday, plus school's starting this monday.) So I would prefer if we'd wait two weeks.
 
I would prefer waiting a bit... I've got a lot going on currently. (I'm moving to a new house this wednesday, plus school's starting this monday.) So I would prefer if we'd wait two weeks.

That's more like it. It might take a while to get the green light for iTunes, if you're looking for it.
 
Today!?!? Do you already have everything set up what with iTunes or wherever? How are you going to put out the podcast today?!

I don't mean the podcast :P I mean development on the podcast.
 
I don't mean the podcast :P I mean development on the podcast.

Well... I believe the script would be a good idea, but if you guys aren't in for it, then it shouldn't be in.
 
Well... I believe the script would be a good idea, but if you guys aren't in for it, then it shouldn't be in.

It all depends on the person. Some people are good with scriptless stuff, and others will forget what to say. Some people are good aren't good with reading a script, as they might mess up and that worries them.
Me, I'm good with both, but I'm not a host so it doesn't really matter.
 
Dean J
Well... I believe the script would be a good idea, but if you guys aren't in for it, then it shouldn't be in.

Script would be nice, but that would mean waiting a little more than two weeks for it to be done. I like the idea of improv.
 
Script would be nice, but that would mean waiting a little more than two weeks for it to be done. I like the idea of improv.

I would prefer the script. Both because I'll (probably) forget what to say, and also because, I'll be available to record it on my phone, meaning better quality.
 
Okay, luckly I saved it. I will try to do it the best I can.
 
Script would be nice, but that would mean waiting a little more than two weeks for it to be done. I like the idea of improv.

Script idea isn't really a good one, IMO. If the hosts read off of a script it will sound unnatural and it would lay waste to the one and a half hours of podcast time we will have. however, if a schedule is devised the time will distribute itself evenly and the hosts can genuinely say their opinions and genuinely laugh on the subject.
 
masterrawad
Script idea isn't really a good one, IMO. If the hosts read off of a script it will sound unnatural and it would lay waste to the one and a half hours of podcast time we will have. however, if a schedule is devised the time will distribute itself evenly and the hosts can genuinely say their opinions and genuinely laugh on the subject.

True, let me do schedule first, then we'll see.
 
Oh for crying out load cue cards!
 
Dean J
I can't get on to record at night, or morning US time.

I've got less than one hour a day to record...

Hmm. You are in school correct? Or are you working?
 
I can't get on to record at night, or morning US time.

I've got less than one hour a day to record...

Oh...that makes it very...strained is the word..
 
Back