GTPodcast Official Thread-Is Hybriding good or bad as a whole? [VIDEO]

  • Thread starter Thread starter MOTORTRENDmitch
  • 1,064 comments
  • 64,426 views
Any other job I can do apart from being head of Public affairs?
 
What time would 3 p.m be over there?

Around midnight. And I have to get up at 6 am... I believe 5 am (LA time) would be good for me. Though, it might not fit you.
 
Dean J
Around midnight. And I have to get up at 6 am... I believe 5 am (LA time) would be good for me. Though, it might not fit you.

I could stay up late, but remeber, I'm only the writer.
 
Dean J
Maybe writing?

What about the other hosts? I'm not sure it'll fit everyone.

Let's worry about that later, right now the important part is the schedule. Which I am still writing. ..
 
Late Friday nights and weekends are best for me.

Any recommendations on a mic, or equipment I/we'll need? I'd like to get it today or tomorrow if possible.
 
Late Friday nights and weekends are best for me.

Any recommendations on a mic, or equipment I/we'll need? I'd like to get it today or tomorrow if possible.

microsoft lifechat LX-3000. cheap, sturdily made, and amazing sound quality.

capture cards, I don't know. veeeery expensive for a good one.
 
masterrawad
microsoft lifechat LX-3000. cheap, sturdily made, and amazing sound quality.

capture cards, I don't know. veeeery expensive for a good one.

Yeah, I'm not worried about the capture card yet. It's tough to get any help in stores here.
 
I will be doing schedule later tonight.n
 
locoman88
I will be doing schedule later tonight.n

Can you email it to me when it's finished?
 
Mclaren, once you get it can you revise it and put it in the thread in the gtpodcast group?
 
masterrawad
Mclaren, once you get it can you revise it and put it in the thread in the gtpodcast group?

Si. Still haven't got it though.
 
an hour? okay, well i have the schedule set for 30 minutes.
 
Yeah, true. Hey. 💡 maybe I could have a co-writer?
Just a thought
 
Back