GTP's Hot Version Touge Showdown

• Thread starter Mat123
  • 5,182 comments
That sounds swell, but Eiger isn't the Nordschleife. You won't reach speeds necessary to garner enough downforce in these tight hairpins, and the switchback sections won't play well with the rear-engine layout. Just warning you, but to each his own, and you're entitled to you car choice.

Downforce, Yellowbird, High speed turns? Does not compute :P

I'll probably use the yellowbird for the max class and go as high with the power as I dare. Might not go all the way to 700 - If I do...God help whoever does the testing :drool:

I think that the touge rules should be followed. It would be interesting to see ferraris against evos and what not. Especially with the tire restrictions it would all really come down to the driver. I remember seeing a best motoring vid with a pink s15 tons of power but traction wise it just couldn't get all those horses to the street to be the fastest. A compromise needs to be reached and I think that it is ultimately driver preference which should determine massive power versus traction.

I think that the touge rules should be followed. It would be interesting to see ferraris against evos and what not. Especially with the tire restrictions it would all really come down to the driver. I remember seeing a best motoring vid with a pink s15 tons of power but traction wise it just couldn't get all those horses to the street to be the fastest. A compromise needs to be reached and I think that it is ultimately driver preference which should determine massive power versus traction.
That content of the S15 would be Hot Version Vol.70(BMI Vol 27). The car was built by Yashio Factory and nicknamed it the "F15" since it had a 4 gear sequential box lol. The car's traction was good and they(Orido & Tsuchiya) said cars that clocked at approx 59 secs at Tsukuba, they're easy to handle. The F15 had about 500HP from the SR20. Car was great but bad transmission. RE Amemiya FD3S(has 374hp=380ps) got 1st place and it showed that..Total Balance and minimum power is more important than just full power. It also clocked the fastest time which was 14:008(Amemiya) while Yashio got the lowest which was 14:464. Tsuchiya-san even rated the car as high as the Amuse S2000(100 points). That is why I admire both the Amemiya FD3S(Debut Touge car is even in GT5 too xD) and the Amuse S2000 R1

Last edited:
So, is there anything I should update on the entrants list? I'm quite busy to look at the previous pages. :P

So, is there anything I should update on the entrants list? I'm quite busy to look at the previous pages. :P
You can list my entry as an Audi quattro '82.

Ol'Skool classic that still looks great and is fantastically fun to hammer around Eiger in.:D
Still fine tuning it but think you'll find it a much easier car to rip up the mountain with than my X4 was, especially since this one has plenty of torque no matter what rpm or gear your in.:lol:

You can list my entry as an Audi quattro '82.

Ol'Skool classic that still looks great and is fantastically fun to hammer around Eiger in.:D
Still fine tuning it but think you'll find it a much easier car to rip up the mountain with than my X4 was, especially since this one has plenty of torque no matter what rpm or gear your in.:lol:

Okay! 👍

Well, I'm cut off from online racing lobbies for the week, so my only impression (or should I say Imprezzion for the sake of it?) of my car is that the fun comes from the idiotic speed and grip. I made some changes to the tune, but with no online, I might have screwed it up more rather than fixed it. :lol:

I'm going to need a test driver for the fine tuning…anyone care to help?

Okay! 👍
Rough tune version is on share currently if you wanna take a sneak peak.

Will send you one when I finalize the tune. Don't worry I actually have several of these in stock as I'm a bit of an Audi fan...then again I'm a bit of a Daihatsu fan and ran out of spare X4s...:crazy::lol:

@Onboy put it on share so I can copy the settings...will see if I can give you some useful feedback.👍👍
Won't be for a few hours though as I'm heading to bed and have some things to take care of when I get up so...figure not hearing from me about it for around 14 hours minimum.:drool:

@Newdriver this is the class you should have used your Pug in. 300hp and the extra torque help really bring it to life making it a much more exciting drive.:D

Last edited:
Mat123

I send you my Lancer . Did you receive it ? Sorry I didn't write it here yet but I will little busy ;).

XDesperado67
@Newdriver this is the class you should have used your Pug in. 300hp and the extra torque help really bring it to life making it a much more exciting drive.:D

Yes XD 👍 but I think this tune didn't fit Mat so I swap to Lancer and I hope he will like it ;)

ND:dopey:

@Onboy put it on share so I can copy the settings...will see if I can give you some useful feedback.👍👍
Won't be for a few hours though as I'm heading to bed and have some things to take care of when I get up so...figure not hearing from me about it for around 14 hours minimum.:drool:

I've shared it and sent you my final stock one of the Type Cs just in case you don't have one. And don't worry about the gear box, it's set already in the spare. :P

I am already tuning for my next MAX Class entry : HOSAKA TUNING COMPANY R33 GTR, it will be a replica of the real car ( 550PS - 542HP - 1540Kg ) I hope I can get very close to the real car :)

I, of course, shall be tuning the dreaded R35 for the MAXX class. MCR Style!

Edit: If anyone's tried my tune, reapply my new settings.

Last edited:
I, of course, shall be tuning the dreaded R35 for the MAXX class. MCR Style!

Edit: If anyone's tried my tune, reapply my new settings.

Andd…I'm not doing MAX then. :lol: The very presence of it makes me somewhat sick, I loathe it so much. :lol:

I will be running a GT 86 for the 300hp event. Just tap on the ebrake if you feel like having fun thru the corners with this one.

Andd…I'm not doing MAX then. :lol: The very presence of it makes me somewhat sick, I loathe it so much. :lol:
Wrong attitude there...
Think of this as your chance to build something to smash those horrid GT-Rs with!
Perhaps I should do a retune of my RS6...:crazy::lol:

My max tune will be a BMW M3 GTR. The M5 '05 did great for the test , but the 7 gears on this short track are eficient but anoying. GTR is really great.:)👍 More power than CSL... for a max version it's a good oportunity to use it.

><(((((°>°°°°°

Wrong attitude there...
Think of this as your chance to build something to smash those horrid GT-Rs with!
Perhaps I should do a retune of my RS6...:crazy::lol:

Screw that, the R35 has the pace in the bag, just adding the feel that is in negative values on the normal R35 will be enough. :lol:

Screw that, the R35 has the pace in the bag, just adding the feel that is in negative values on the normal R35 will be enough. :lol:

You can't honestly say you didn't see it coming! It's only got a modest 600 horses on tap with sticky soft tires. :lol: The only thing horrid about the car is the braking.. Godawful brakes for $50k carbon ceramics!

Still lobbying for a couple more intermediate classes like 400hp and 500hp as there are some fantastic cars for those that would most likely come up short in a max tune deal.:crazy:

Ditch the S15, go for something that's not meant for drifting. :lol:

Nah, I won't enter a car this time. I'll stick to 200 Class. :P

Surely, for Touge 300 and MAX, I'll be choosing 4 finalists, so that means 2 or 3 battles per episode. :D

Last edited:
Looks like I'm not having any luck in this class. :grumpy:

My S15 is really uncooperative.

I was considering in entering my S15 which I had been working on for months, but I wasn't sure about entering it since I was really liking how my Evo IV was turning out.

Andd&#8230;I'm not doing MAX then. :lol: The very presence of it makes me somewhat sick, I loathe it so much. :lol:

You don't loathe the R33 as well do you ?

I am on early tune now, this car is cool, Hosaka Tuning made a really interesting GTR tune. I am running 1:10.0xx at Eiger, rolling start, offline - full lap with sports soft tire, sports hard - 1:12.xxx, still under powered at 519 HP, only carbon hood - 1535kg - added ballast 5kg to conform to the real car. Standing start to 2nd split after the tunnel with SH tire : 55.xxx. Even slower online I guess:ouch:

I learned something new about LSD tuning as well, researching the real life car LSD - Nismo GT LSD, then trying to adapt it into GT5, so far it perform just like 2 way and 1.5 way LSD should be.

If anyone interested with the early tune, I'll post it here :D

8140940856_f2104cbca1_z_d.jpg

Last edited:
I learned something new about LSD tuning as well, researching the real life car LSD - Nismo GT LSD, then trying to adapt it into GT5, so far it perform just like 2 way and 1.5 way LSD should be.

If anyone interested with the early tune, I'll post it here :D

shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpeg

You don't loathe the R33 as well do you ?

I am on early tune now, this car is cool, Hosaka Tuning made a really interesting GTR tune. I am running 1:10.0xx at Eiger, rolling start, offline - full lap with sports soft tire, sports hard - 1:12.xxx, still under powered at 519 HP, only carbon hood - 1535kg - added ballast 5kg to conform to the real car. Standing start to 2nd split after the tunnel with SH tire : 55.xxx. Even slower online I guess:ouch:
Nope, I even have a Wangan/Cruising one as well as the R33 TC, I'm more than fine with it. It's just the R35 I hate.

You know, the really funny (and slightly ridiculous as well, I guess) thing is that the fastest my Touge 300 car has ever clocked around Eiger was a 1:10.1xx online. :lol: I'm happy, it's faster than a 500hp R33…ignoring the weight advantage I have. :lol:

Ok, SOLD :lol:

NISSAN SKYLINE BCNR33 GTR V Spec HOSAKA TUNING FACTORY 550PS ( FINAL TUNE )

544 hp, 1540kg - FINAL
New from NCD
Paint : Black
Wheel : BBS LM R - gold / bronze
weight : Carbon hood
Ballast 5kg - 50 at the rear
Rear Aero : 8

ECU Tuning
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Titanium Semi Racing Exhaust
Mid RPM Turbo Kit
Clutch Twin Plate
Flywheel Semi Racing
Adjustable LSD
Torque Sensing Center Differential
Carbon Drive Shaft
Fully Customizable Suspension Kit

LSD - Real Life spec : Nismo GT LSD ( street/drift ) - design standard after breaking in plates : 6 to 6.5 kgf/m initial torque preload.
2 way
(Driving/coasting) cam angle 55°/45°

1.5 way
(Driving/coasting) cam angle 55°/1°

GT5/Real Car : 2 way

Front
Initial : 6
Accel : 37
Brake : 30

Rear
Initial : 6
Accel : 37
Brake : 30

Torque Sensing Center Diff :
F : 30
R : 70

Suspension : F/R
RH : -20/20
Spring : 15.5/13.7 -- real car 18/16
Ext : 2/3
Comp : 3/2
ARB : 4/6

Camber : 3.0/3.0
Toe : 0.35/-0.35

Brake Balance : 10/9 and no ABS - feel free to use ABS and I recommend 9/8 or 8/7

8140987778_8c4a5c89d9_z_d.jpg

Nope, I even have a Wangan/Cruising one as well as the R33 TC, I'm more than fine with it. It's just the R35 I hate.

You know, the really funny (and slightly ridiculous as well, I guess) thing is that the fastest my Touge 300 car has ever clocked around Eiger was a 1:10.1xx online. :lol: I'm happy, it's faster than a 500hp R33&#8230;ignoring the weight advantage I have. :lol:

I am sure the R33 could do at least 1:09.xxx online with SS tire or faster when it has 543HP :sly: and driven by a fast driver. I am curious though, what car is it from Touge 300 ??

EDIT : Tested the final tune, 1:08.xxx on 2.09 GT5 online rolling start.

Last edited:
I am sure the R33 could do at least 1:09.xxx online with SS tire or faster when it has 542HP :sly: and driven by a fast driver. I am curious though, what car is it from Touge 300 ??

My car, duh. :lol: Scoobie Doo Impreza Type C '04.

You know, the really funny (and slightly ridiculous as well, I guess) thing is that the fastest my Touge 300 car has ever clocked around Eiger was a 1:10.1xx online. :lol: I'm happy, it's faster than a 500hp R33…ignoring the weight advantage I have. :lol:

And my fastest time around Eiger was with that Kusabi with barely 200HP. 1:10.1xx. :lol:

I've ran mid 1:11s with Onboy's 300hp scuby online with SH tires.
Automatic transmission (can't drive manual for@#%# in game) grip real, no tire wear/fuel consumption. Its a very fast car.

Back