[What's left of GTR2Series] Final video available!

• Thread starter rallymorten
  • 1,422 comments
Suzuki_escudo_pikes_peak.jpg

Shhh, there there, it will all be okay, little GT3 race cars.
Eh?

image.jpeg

Immediately after I wrote about the Bentley, I went on the internet and I actually found a mod that includes (among others) *a* Bentley Continental (and Alfa 8C, Aston DBR9, even a Mazda RX8) racecar.. Possible addition(s) if GT3 deal extends beyond S3?

Immediately after I wrote about the Bentley, I went on the internet and I actually found a mod that includes (among others) *a* Bentley Continental (and Alfa 8C, Aston DBR9, even a Mazda RX8) racecar.. Possible addition(s) if GT3 deal extends beyond S3?
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I tried searching a while back and found nothing! Link please! :eek:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I tried searching a while back and found nothing! Link please! :eek:

Das link

It's a bit too late to incorporate it now (unless we want to push the season back some.. actually we don't even have an intro yet, so that might be possible), but, like I said, if the GT3 deal extends to S4, there might be a few interesting cars in there. Assuming, of course, I find templates (they're kind of important)

Das link

It's a bit too late to incorporate it now (unless we want to push the season back some.. actually we don't even have an intro yet, so that might be possible), but, like I said, if the GT3 deal extends to S4, there might be a few interesting cars in there. Assuming, of course, I find templates (they're kind of important)
Oh I have that mod, it's absolutely amazing. Only issue is that the two classes run very close to each other, so as long you're racing on ovals, GT1 races only GT1. The models are mostly from NFS Shift 2. The templates are nowhere to be found, unfortunetly

eSR is pretty quirky with its own mods. Guess you have to be in the inner circle to get the files.

I did find a thread asking about some templates as if they had all the rest, so that's likely to be the case.

Then again, that's becoming the standard, so maybe it's not that surprising.

Either way, there's still plenty of time to figure out something for next season, although I do have a few ideas pretty much ready to go. Lightweight GT replacements?

As much as I'd rather not do this, it may be necessary to postpone the start a few weeks, maybe even into next year.

I advice those of you who has not yet made a livery or are missing important bits to use this extra time wisely.

I'll also most likely need to cut down on the amount of fancy on-screen graphics compared to what I showcased some time ago, simply because the time it'd take to make is being taken over by homework.
Said homework and education stuff in general might also mean this'll be the last season of hour-long races, at least for the foreseeable future.

As much as I'd rather not do this, it may be necessary to postpone the start a few weeks, maybe even into next year.

I advice those of you who has not yet made a livery or are missing important bits to use this extra time wisely.

I'll also most likely need to cut down on the amount of fancy on-screen graphics compared to what I showcased some time ago, simply because the time it'd take to make is being taken over by homework.
Said homework and education stuff in general might also mean this'll be the last season of hour-long races, at least for the foreseeable future.

My car is complete, correct?

My car is complete, correct?

It is indeed.

If it has a livery with a number on it, it's good to go.

Also I'm most definitely doing a completely new and different version of support series. The original plan was to introduce it to the final european leg, but, seeing as we now have this small postponement, would it be an idea to introduce it now? It haz carviewer.

It is indeed.

If it has a livery with a number on it, it's good to go.

Also I'm most definitely doing a completely new and different version of support series. The original plan was to introduce it to the final european leg, but, seeing as we now have this small postponement, would it be an idea to introduce it now? It haz carviewer.
Sure. Why not.

Painting for the new series would hopefully keep people occupied until the season begins.

Let me give people an idea of what they'll be driving:

race07_6_.jpg

..and yes, I'm determined to pull through with this. The hopes are for it to become a permanent support/junior series in the future where people looking for touring car style B-Spec racing can get their fix. At least until further notice..

In case there's any doubt, yes, I will include highlights from this in the reviews :)

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny, you were the first to say I should focus on the main series when I presented some ideas earlier, and now you're the first to encourage this :lol:

Things for it should be ready at some point during the weekend, then. The good news is that it doesn't really add much to the workload, especially when the graphic overlays have been turned down.

I'm fine with postponing a few weeks the start of GT3WS if needed due to your real life obligations.

Also, I miss the Mini Cooper Cup Brazil, so bring it on!

Well, real-life commitments always must come first, so you won't hear any complaints regarding the main series' delay from me. Just focus on getting those done, and done well at that.

And that secondary series idea is perfect; it's funny that we went from a British car secondary series to... well, a British secondary series. Ok, not much changed there, but the racing will be awesome with these single-make races, no OP BMWs here... :sly: :lol:

Painting for the new series would hopefully keep people occupied until the season begins.

Let me give people an idea of what they'll be driving:

race07_6_.jpg

..and yes, I'm determined to pull through with this. The hopes are for it to become a permanent support/junior series in the future where people looking for touring car style B-Spec racing can get their fix. At least until further notice..

In case there's any doubt, yes, I will include highlights from this in the reviews :)
I just can't wait to participate on the Mini Cooper Cup! :D

Unless your last name is Senna, I don't think that you'll have many chances to run away with victory that easily in single make races, smart alec. Haruhi thrash waifu power can only get you so far in racing...

It's not my last name, but maybe it's my middle name!

Back