[GTR2][RACE] GTR2Series Season 2 - Good Ending vs. Sad Air Horn

• Thread starter rallymorten
  • 1,347 comments
Now that GTP is back up and running (quick updates are the best 👍 ), I'd like to point out to @Smurfybug that #1 isn't usable unless you pull off a miracle and win the Porsche Cup with one round to go :)

Right, seeing as how the Porsche Cup is only (well, "only") recording, editing, voicing, uploading and discussion on Spa away from the end, I thought I'd announce the deadline for submission of primary liveries.

Your temporary primary livery MUST be in my possession in by 12:00 BST, April 8, 2015 (< and yes, that's a link to a countdown, because daylight savings)

If, by that time, your temporary primary livery hasn't been submitted, you can enter the preseason rounds, but with a livery made by me by splashing random colors everywhere. It will most likely look hideous, so you'll want to avoid that. :sly:

At some points during preseason, a deadline for submission of the final primary and secondary liveries will be announced.

How does one submit the livery with the new resizing tools and stuff on GTP likely going back into effect within relatively soon?

1: Create livery.
2: Save livery as .DDS and/or .psd/.pdn. Refer to OP for more details.
3: Send files to .zip folder.
4: Upload .zip folder to a conversation with me.
5: I test the livery just to see if there's anything blatantly wrong with it. If a .psd or .pdn file is also attached, I should be able to fix most major issues.
6: I report back to you.
7: ???
8: Profit

The "Liveries" section of the OP has been updated to contain this information as well 👍

If someone can help me with mine that would be awesome.

If you can give me a few more details, I might be able to do it.

I also just found out that, unless my sources are wrong, @CodDemon101 is using the same number as @samurai8juice, with the latter taking the number about a week earlier than the former. I'll give the two of you some time to come to an agreement on things before I force one of you to change ;)

Could someone make an empty BMW Motorsport livery, please? I want to put another logos in BMW Motorsport livery.

Since I'm rubbish at painting at anything other than NR2003, I'm requesting a livery for the #4 BMW M3! I want it to be very similar to this car. :P

11d.jpg

Thank you!

also, is it possible to change driver names as of now? :s

Last edited:
I'm rubbish at painting at anything other than NR2003

1: I was rubbish at painting anything once :lol:
2: We haz carviewer 👍
3: Practice makes perfect :)

Nah, your car, your call. Just a bit of encouraging ;)

also, is it possible to change driver names as of now? :s

I'd be surprised if we couldn't figure out something. What do you have in mind?

Ok, so it seems that some Danish bear gave me an invitation to this here series, and I felt obliged to accept. So, welcome little ol'me to this here grid of mighty racers!

Also, average painter, so I request the aid of anyone who wants to offer their painting services for my livery.

That soon already?

I can give an extra week if people need it to finish things, no need to rush just yet. We have only just finished S1 and I need some time to settle in on an actual schedule (or just release them when they're ready)

Back