[GTR2][RACE] GTR2Series Season 2 - Good Ending vs. Sad Air Horn

• Thread starter rallymorten
  • 1,347 comments
Try this one:

There is another body style (GTC style), but I want to see if this one works first.

The GTC style template is virtually identical to the regular 360. On the actual model it only has a different tail/wing configuration. I have found it to be slightly faster than the Porsche in testing for my own series, so I assume @rallymorten is using the regular 360 model.

Edit: The OP appears to be using the regular 360 model as well.

@rallymorten Why do you have to put a deadline for the primary templates creation?

Because morten wants to run some test races before the season starts, and he wants the liveries to be used in those races. It's okay if you can't send him the liveries in time, but as he said, he'll probably create some ugly livery for you car if that happens. So, I'd try my best to get the liveries done in time... ;)

April 8 is for the preseason rounds. If I haven't got anything from someone, they'll be driving a car consisting of random stuff, the content of which I cannot guarantee. At some point after the start of preseason, I'll put a deadline for the finalised primary and secondary liveries. If, by that time, you haven't finished at least the primary livery, it's bye-bye racing for you.

Because morten wants to run some test races before the season starts, and he wants the liveries to be used in those races. It's okay if you can't send him the liveries in time, but as he said, he'll probably create some ugly livery for you car if that happens. So, I'd try my best to get the liveries done in time... ;)
Thanks Niku. But the reason why that I haven't been doing liveries recently is because I've been busy with another stuff, however, I'll try to get my primary livery done in time. The same applies to the secondary and special liveries, right?

April 8 is for the preseason rounds. If I haven't got anything from someone, they'll be driving a car consisting of random stuff, the content of which I cannot guarantee. At some point after the start of preseason, I'll put a deadline for the finalised primary and secondary liveries. If, by that time, you haven't finished at least the primary livery, it's bye-bye racing for you.
Rally, please don't exclude me!!!! I promise that I'll have the primary livery done in time.... :nervous:

I need someone to paint 2 cars for me

Just to make life easier and a whole lot faster for everyone to know if they can do one of them (remember that PM swift?) :

swiftsmith.png

Personally, I'll sit this one out. 3mlg5me.

Back