GTracer98's gallery: 30/11/13 - Focus WRC 02

• Thread starter GTracer98
  • 712 comments

What do I have to improve?

• Total voters
Sweet ones you came up with mate, loving the sense of speed introduced in images, intense contrast of hues and dusk and depth of field in a couple of snaps.

Superb work ! Really I love all these "historical" rally shots. I agree with George, the first two of the first post are especially nice, we cazn feel the dirt and the movement 👍
And that last one is also really impressive.
Very very good work, bravo Ciro !

Awesome rally shots! They all have a great sense of movement!👍

I really like the vibrant colours in the Celica shot and the realistic tones in the S4 shot! I think I like the dirt road textures more than the car itself... :crazy:

Exellent Delta S4 shot. Really like the editing. To me these rally shots you've done recently are some of the best editing I think I've seen from you. Keep it up mate. :) 👍

I quite liked "MoonLight Sonata" frankly. There was a very artistic aspect to it, only the tail and head lights visible, the glow off the signs, it was different, and it was my entry of choice when it came down to voting. It perhaps could've fared better had the car been a Premium Model, but you can never say with these polls.

TDI Revolution is a good shot too, but between this and Sonata, I would still go for the latter, solely for it's uniqueness. And it was indeed quite a close fight between you and Zerox. :cheers:

very good work on this last one Ciro. The angle is excellent, the toning gives the pic a realistic appearance and the edit work is excellent 👍
Bravo :cheers:

Man I love your latest Edit... Colourwise It looks a bit like GT1 with much, much better qraphics... awesome!👍
What car did you use as base? :drool:

Thank you!!! :) I used the Focus WRC '99, it was the best base car for the 2002 WRC model to be made! ;)

Can you teach me how to edit like that? The entire gallery is just :drool:

I'm flattered, mate!! :embarrassed: I actually could teach you some of my techniques, yeah! ;)

Wow, that Colin Mcrae Ford Focus shot must have taken some real dedication to get the angle right. The result is just seamless. Very well done. I'm happy to be seeing a lot of rally shots, as they don't come around frequently enough. 👍

Back