• 51-100

Votes: 68 31.5%
  • 100-200

Votes: 92 42.6%
  • 200 or higher

Votes: 3 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It looks like they turned off the US servers and turned on the EU servers. My ping in the US has always been in the 30-40 range but last night it was 140 but on a good note I didn't see any warping or lagging. The EU guys are reporting lagging and warping give it a couple days and it will smooth out I hope.
looks like an active-active fail over test from one DC to another DC during races. Ideal test during beta.

I went back from 16 to 112 again, but the lag was still there. So I'm not sure what they're doing with the servers right now. :P Hopefully there will be less lag on todays races.

My ping went up from 80 to 130 yesterday but actually had full bars instead of 3. Lag was minimal in 3-4 races.

Since EU beta started I've got a 112-130 ping and overall relatively smooth online experience. But on tuesday and wednesday ping dropped to 29-34 and I was ... oh yeah, quality time. But unfortunately, most races were stuttering mess, same folks I've raced for a month with minimal problems, were now teleporting all over the track and I guess I was also teleporting in their game... so I've skipped most of the events.Also issued two complaints on bug reporting.

Then I've noticed on thursday that ping is back to 114 and online got much better. No need to say I got full green connection bar.

So now my ping went back to 180-200 latency but despite this, I always have 5 full bars. Not sure why.

I played GT6 online recently and gotta say GT Sport Online improved a lot. I would say you're going on the right way PD. 👍

Still not as smooth as Forza.

One day I had a ping of 12. All other days I was driving the ping was either 111 or 112. 5 full bars regardless the ping.
I remember one day where the bars were red (ping 111).

I moved from my previous apartment two week ago , before with a 2-4 mbps connexion i was on the 140-150 range , and now with the 93-95 mbps connexion it only drop to 110-115. Very sad :grumpy:

Actual internet or app speedtest give me 17-18 ping on computer :confused:

One day I had a ping of 12. All other days I was driving the ping was either 111 or 112. 5 full bars regardless the ping.
I remember one day where the bars were red (ping 111).
Me too. Seems like they've turned on the servers somewhere in Europe and then shut them down.

Yeah today I had a lot higher ping than usual as well, 295. Maybe trying out the Asian servers this time? :P

Last edited:
20170531_105849.jpg

15 with no lag.
Last time the ping was that low ,cars were flying all over the place.

Nowadays it's more leaning towards 200+ ping, i wish if they could just allow us to pick any servers so i could see how the EU servers is like.

DSL gives you a ping 50ms or a bit higher in most servers. Optical fiber reduces it around 15-20 or lower in most cases

DSL gives you a ping 50ms or a bit higher in most servers. Optical fiber reduces it around 15-20 or lower in most cases
Highly dependent on where the servers are and where you are located. Ping can vary greatly depending on these two factors.

Back