(GTSF) GT Super FormulaFinished 

• Round 1 Indy Rd
Out lap - VeeDubber leaving pits meets Bob to recommence their fight

IndianapolisRoadCourse_15_zpsedc6ef23.jpg

Hi guys.

I'm semi retiring from this championship due to commitments at home.

Hopefully be able to do a few races over the season and a bit of testing in the week when I have the chance.

Good luck everyone, have a good championship!

• Round 2 - Laguna Seca
Turn 2 - Sig would set fastest laps in both races and pressurise Ayrton throughout the event

MazdaRacewayLagunaSeca_6_zps2991f400.jpg

Last edited:
Unfortunately the team had other work commitments this week so they could not get the driver and car prepared to race this weekend.

Great stuff tonight. It had everything,

In race 1 the guys didn't fully tune the engine, finishing the race 25bhp down. Very disappointing as I maybe could of push Alton a bit more.

In race 2 the guys put on the wrong tyers forcing me to pit next lap. I was able to get back to 2nd with a 1km to go and then ran out of fuel, haha. Sweet lord.

Still finished in front of sig in both races so that is the positive in this, haha

I really enjoyed both races. Always seems to be some good action at Monza - close running and outbraking throughout. No incidents into 1st chicane on either race too. Wet race was great, trying to put the power down out of the last corner was a constant decision between running safely or keeping the lap times up. The next wet weather race is round 7 Motegi. Looking forward to Brands Hatch now, think these cars should really be at home - especially with the more flowing 80's layout.

Back