(GTSF) GT Super FormulaFinished 

• Round 4 Brands Hatch
Hailwood Hill - the GTSF cars were well suited to the GP layout

Brands%20Hatch%20Grand%20Prix%20Circuit%2080s_2_zpsdqqcvy9z.jpg

Bathurst is typically associated with Aussie touring cars but round 5 of the championship will see single seaters take to the circuit:

In addition to practicing for bathurst, I managed to get indycar 2 running on TV with dfgt! I miss the early 90's Indycar racing!

Last edited:
This looks appealing. I may consider joining it.

All the usual suspects: DO NOT come here and post to discredit, insult, or make an attempt to manipulate the host of this series to prohibit me from racing here. if you do, I will not be too happy with that, and you will be reported. Thank you.

In case you already have biased thoughts against me, you should consider banning me from this straight away @VeeDubberLow.

All the usual suspects: DO NOT come here and post to discredit, insult, or make an attempt to manipulate the host of this series to prohibit me from racing here. if you do, I will not be too happy with that, and you will be reported. Thank you.

In case you already have biased thoughts against me, you should consider banning me from this straight away @VeeDubberLow.

Hi RyanRacer. All existing racers and prospective entrants to series are treated on a fair and equal basis. Every applicant needs to take part in a test-session night and complete a race without any incidents. If you are still interested let me know. Thanks.

Series is currently on-hold for 1 week due to low numbers.

• Confirmed Drivers
  1. VeeDubberLow
  2. Atlon
  3. Sig
  4. Mulligan
  5. M1
  • Reserve Drivers
  1. Doctorpotford
  2. Vasadafe
  3. Cris

Last edited:
Back