[GTTCC-2] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S2 | xflow1390 is the champion!!!!!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 2,619 comments

What tyres should be available for wet races?

• Sports Soft tyres only

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • SS, Intermediates and Full Wets

• SS and Full wets only

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IT HAS RISEN

23-22-5-15-12-5-22-6-8-7-18-17-13-18-13

MIRROR, MIRROR, ON THE WALL,
WHEN I ARRIVE, YOU ALL SHALL FALL

Hello mikey
upload_2015-1-11_22-23-18.png

Just realised that I am going to miss the final race of the season due to being 250 miles away from my PS3 :(

Shame because Laguna is probably my favourite track in the game!

I am rubbish at Willow but I was doing high 1:23s the other day. I only ran about 7 laps though so that should come down a chunk when I get my eye in.

Maybe low 22s or high 21s. I might put up a practice lobby this evening to get a better idea.

Yeah its a pain, If I run 30 odd laps this evening I should be able to achieve a few half decent laps I hope. Anyone want to do some practice races as well?

Aye, I'll be up for some laps and a race. Haven't played since Wednesday night as I thought it best to delete and install the game again then this happened...
image.jpg
Slowly but surely been updating the 14 individual files still not finished them though. Bloody PD.

Aye, I'll be up for some laps and a race. Haven't played since Wednesday night as I thought it best to delete and install the game again then this happened...
View attachment 289092
Slowly but surely been updating the 14 individual files still not finished them though. Bloody PD.
you deleted it all? you nutter :lol:

On Saturday after the FGT test, I left the lobby and my ps3 froze. Apparently my data is corrupted and im having to use the back up

Oh I was under the impression it would clear my cache. Trying to rectify me ruining three races last time. Fingers crossed.

@buck1 I think the amount of dust that has been sucked into its every orifice voided the warranty a looong time ago. It sounds like a Cuban air conditioning unit at times haha

ok, so by the seems of it there is an update this month. Tradition shows that it will fall on race day :banghead:

I honestly hope it's this week. If it is next week, would people want to postpone the finale?

I was gonna give some bad news today,
However thanks to a work colleague I don't have to
They changed my work around to wednesdays (6pm-10pm)
but I swapped by days with her's so I'm fine to join this wednesday :D

Thanks for accepting me back with open arms. Hopefully I'll be at my house when the race starts but I'm unsure because I have to drive 2 hours away from my PS3.

W3R3 4NY 0F Y0U 4BL3 70 D3C1PH3R MY C0D3?

7H3R3 15 4 CLU3 1N 7H3 P057, Y0U JU57 H4V3 70 KN0W WH3R3 70 L00K

1F Y0U C4NN07, D0 N07 W0RRY, 4LL 5H4LL 500N B3 R3V34L3D

17 15 N07 4 CUR53, BU7 4 BL3551NG 1N D15GU153

THE PHOENIX IS RISING

SILLY SEASON BEGINS

Last edited:
Back