[GTTCC-2] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S2 | xflow1390 is the champion!!!!!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 2,619 comments

What tyres should be available for wet races?

• Sports Soft tyres only

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • SS, Intermediates and Full Wets

• SS and Full wets only

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
btw guys, whats happened to the ps3/GT6? I've not been on it for a week but it seems to get stuck on the loading screen before it shows up the home screen :grumpy:

No, just you I'm afraid. Most of us have carried on.
Yeah, i'm getting completely fed up.I don't see the point in racing in GTTCC-3 it just depresses me. Ask fr one night a week and people call asking for favours and cant let me have the use of the internet :/

Some great racing tonight, I had an epic battle in race 1.

Does anyone know what happened at the start of Race 3? bit of jostling into the first braking zone and then next I know I am backwards on the sand :lol:

Some great racing tonight, I had an epic battle in race 1.

Does anyone know what happened at the start of Race 3? bit of jostling into the first braking zone and then next I know I am backwards on the sand :lol:
I would too, as I was outside of you so you can imagine what happened...

I think we were trying to see how many cars we can fit side by side into T1 :P

BTW for final round, how do we decide on the starting penalties (ie using 0/1/2 drop scores)?

I would too, as I was outside of you so you can imagine what happened...

I think we were trying to see how many cars we can fit side by side into T1 :P

BTW for final round, how do we decide on the starting penalties (ie using 0/1/2 drop scores)?

Yes, I can imagine that didn't end well. I think it was virtually 4 abreast by then :lol:

Was it you who was behind me when I got the exit to the long right hander (corner 2) badly wrong and got spat off the track the other way?

Someone hand me a gun :lol:

Race 1, nice start, went into final turn with pam, tried to give room, too much room, game over. Done well to get back but the tyres were gone

Race 2 phone went and I was yelling at people to not answer it, nope, game over

Race 3 the car just snapped and went wide going into the s bits. Had to claw back. Then saw stocky and emo, had to get stocky in front of emo for team points. Pushed him down back straight and couldn't see the apex so went over gravel. All ok, next lap, same thing, game over.

What I saw from my car is the front guys started slower than the rear and everyone packed up in the first corner, like 4 wide or something.
I had a car left, right and in front, I couldn't move at all. :lol:

Yes, I can imagine that didn't end well. I think it was virtually 4 abreast by then :lol:

Was it you who was behind me when I got the exit to the long right hander (corner 2) badly wrong and got spat off the track the other way?
No i don't think so, in which race? I only remember seeing myself going off there

I believe (after watching the replay for Race 3) that the technical definition for such an incident is a cluster:censored: :lol:

I don't know where to blame anyone, I think you were 4 or 5 wide (I'm struggling to find a good angle)

I believe (after watching the replay for Race 3) that the technical definition for such an incident is a cluster:censored: :lol:

I don't know where to blame anyone, I think you were 4 or 5 wide (I'm struggling to find a good angle)

That is probably about the right explanation of it.

I think @True-blue-8 said hes going to take into account the 1st drop score. So pens should be based on 1 in think
Hmm ok, though it probably won't make too much difference.

After today it looks like the title will be between you and emo then, me getting a fat duck in Fuji didn't help :indiff:

Yep, I will take 1 drop score now, and the standings from that will be pens etc for laguna

Hmm ok, though it probably won't make too much difference.

After today it looks like the title will be between you and emo then, me getting a fat duck in Fuji didn't help :indiff:
Nope, that's dropped remember, it's the 3 of you so close fighting for it

Regarding race 3 if people drop me a PM and want something looked at let me know 👍

Someone hand me a gun :lol:

Race 1, nice start, went into final turn with pam, tried to give room, too much room, game over. Done well to get back but the tyres were gone

Race 2 phone went and I was yelling at people to not answer it, nope, game over

Race 3 the car just snapped and went wide going into the s bits. Had to claw back. Then saw stocky and emo, had to get stocky in front of emo for team points. Pushed him down back straight and couldn't see the apex so went over gravel. All ok, next lap, same thing, game over.

Hope you get into uni bud, purely to get good internet.

Just did some rough figures and its definatly still very close between the 3 of us, I think you may have the upper hand 👍

Back