(GTTCC8) GT Touring Car Championship S8 - Ash9414 is the Champion!Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 313 comments
  • 22,717 views
I thought the other cars were just there to be used to slow the car down, no? My bad. :P
 
I thought the other cars were just there to be used to slow the car down, no? My bad. :p
Don't you run special cars though?

Y'know... ones that aren't fitted with a brake pedal? :p
 
I try to make my cars as illegal as possible. I change the oil 17 times in a row to get that extra boost.
 
I restore the body rigidity until my 50 mil is dried up to completely eliminate body roll
 
Times for Midfield? My rear tires are constantly cold, and the hybrid energy only lasts about two laps.

What axle does it harvest off of? I assume increasing the bias on that axle will mean you harvest more energy? Although there's only three braking zones here, and only one of those is significant.
 
I'll run MMRacing and 39 as standard but doubt I'll be able to make anything beyond race 1 (If I actually manage to get round to joining :p)
 
Times for Midfield? My rear tires are constantly cold, and the hybrid energy only lasts about two laps.

What axle does it harvest off of? I assume increasing the bias on that axle will mean you harvest more energy? Although there's only three braking zones here, and only one of those is significant.
1'19.9xx offline, and yeah, the hybrid only lasts at least 3 laps.
 
Is it quicker or slower online?
 
Slower online. Haven't tried it but I'm looking at a mid 20 time online.
 
I think it was decided I would run Independent as that gives me the most chance of actually winning something. :P
 
Are you sure ash? There is every chance me and you with noir as reserve for either of us would be a force to be reckoned with, you would be part of something good :)
 
Look at my teammate throwing a sales pitch in for currently the hottest free agent right now :lol:

Seriously though, it would look like a good division in the field either way. Granted that True has snagged the steal of the century with DannyB, DPR can use the challenge from Scorpius if Ash goes with the team spot. If Ash stays indie, he'll have me, Storm and Ninja company, so there's gonna be quite the heated field there as well.
 
Look at my teammate throwing a sales pitch in for currently the hottest free agent right now :lol:

Seriously though, it would look like a good division in the field either way. Granted that True has snagged the steal of the century with DannyB, DPR can use the challenge from Scorpius if Ash goes with the team spot. If Ash stays indie, he'll have me, Storm and Ninja company, so there's gonna be quite the heated field there as well.
you make it sound like i'm not capable :p look at GTTCC7 with a bad season, and I was danny's match in crz :p
 
you make it sound like i'm not capable :p look at GTTCC7 with a bad season, and I was danny's match in crz :p
Which just explains how much of a steal it was, I wouldn't be this worried of DPR's lineup if I thought Danny was gonna carry the weight of team points alone. :lol:
 
Which just explains how much of a steal it was, I wouldn't be this worried of DPR's lineup if I thought Danny was gonna carry the weight of team points alone. :lol:
Okay, we'll have some backroom meetings then :p
 
He signed up with a Starscream Enterprises entry, if I saw the first post correctly.
yeah but perhaps some deal could be worked out? :p

might have some FGT guys interested though
 
Back