(GTTCC8) GT Touring Car Championship S8 - Ash9414 is the Champion!Finished 

Times for Midfield? My rear tires are constantly cold, and the hybrid energy only lasts about two laps.

What axle does it harvest off of? I assume increasing the bias on that axle will mean you harvest more energy? Although there's only three braking zones here, and only one of those is significant.

I'll run MMRacing and 39 as standard but doubt I'll be able to make anything beyond race 1 (If I actually manage to get round to joining :P)

Times for Midfield? My rear tires are constantly cold, and the hybrid energy only lasts about two laps.

What axle does it harvest off of? I assume increasing the bias on that axle will mean you harvest more energy? Although there's only three braking zones here, and only one of those is significant.
1'19.9xx offline, and yeah, the hybrid only lasts at least 3 laps.

Are you sure ash? There is every chance me and you with noir as reserve for either of us would be a force to be reckoned with, you would be part of something good :)

Look at my teammate throwing a sales pitch in for currently the hottest free agent right now :lol:

Seriously though, it would look like a good division in the field either way. Granted that True has snagged the steal of the century with DannyB, DPR can use the challenge from Scorpius if Ash goes with the team spot. If Ash stays indie, he'll have me, Storm and Ninja company, so there's gonna be quite the heated field there as well.

Look at my teammate throwing a sales pitch in for currently the hottest free agent right now :lol:

Seriously though, it would look like a good division in the field either way. Granted that True has snagged the steal of the century with DannyB, DPR can use the challenge from Scorpius if Ash goes with the team spot. If Ash stays indie, he'll have me, Storm and Ninja company, so there's gonna be quite the heated field there as well.
you make it sound like i'm not capable :P look at GTTCC7 with a bad season, and I was danny's match in crz :P

you make it sound like i'm not capable :P look at GTTCC7 with a bad season, and I was danny's match in crz :P
Which just explains how much of a steal it was, I wouldn't be this worried of DPR's lineup if I thought Danny was gonna carry the weight of team points alone. :lol:

Back