(GTTCC8) GT Touring Car Championship S8 - Ash9414 is the Champion!Finished 

Hmm, never knew a race from the previous event counted. Still, the S15 was OP in TM so it's a bit underwhelming. The only thing I'm really happy about in that weekend was that Delta carried the S15 to a Scorpius hat-trick when I was choking in R3. :lol:

Hmm, never knew a race from the previous event counted. Still, the S15 was OP in TM so it's a bit underwhelming. The only thing I'm really happy about in that weekend was that Delta carried the S15 to a Scorpius hat-trick when I was choking in R3. :lol:
If we're talking teams then Scorpius Apex Racing have set the benchmark for consecutive wins with 5 lol. :)

I call rigged! No Merc-y already had the season 8 calendar even before season 7 ended! :lol:

At least we have half Starscream Ent. data from last season, cause someone else had the other half #DannyGate
I'll have you know the calendar was decided the night before the thread was opened :P

True, although Danny and I worked a lot on the Honda together so we have a mass amount of data, plus ash is an excellent track guide, telling us where all the gravel traps are, and testing our new brake feature :P

Although I have actually been researching this car the last few days and ash has been testing some things out. It's like a full scale factory team over here, hence why we're the mercs :P

However wouldn't it be a shame if Danny was given new engines that failed a lot? ;)

We don't want your new fivers, they're like children play money :lol:

And white? That shows dirt, Ash couldn't handle that :P
IMG_2300.JPG

And that's a good point actually :lol:

Back