(GTTCC8) GT Touring Car Championship S8 - Ash9414 is the Champion!Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 313 comments
  • 22,717 views
Just came across something when updating my tables...

@Antares26...

mate...






You are the first person ever to win three consecutive races in GTTCC... :cheers:
 
Just came across something when updating my tables...

@Antares26...

mate...






You are the first person ever to win three consecutive races in GTTCC... :cheers:
Wait, what? I finished 3rd in TM R3, or were you counting Cape Ring R3 there?
 
Hmm, never knew a race from the previous event counted. Still, the S15 was OP in TM so it's a bit underwhelming. The only thing I'm really happy about in that weekend was that Delta carried the S15 to a Scorpius hat-trick when I was choking in R3. :lol:
 
Hmm, never knew a race from the previous event counted. Still, the S15 was OP in TM so it's a bit underwhelming. The only thing I'm really happy about in that weekend was that Delta carried the S15 to a Scorpius hat-trick when I was choking in R3. :lol:
If we're talking teams then Scorpius Apex Racing have set the benchmark for consecutive wins with 5 lol. :)
 
Sibbystiggy / TheOldStig / TBC (I) / #24

Anyone wanna team up with me?
 
Yeah...our Mercedes battery packs won't be here until next week, we'll have to make do with the GP2 ones!
And we also have to wait until Round 5 for our mega engine upgrade so we can fight for top 10's... :lol:
 
No Merc-y racing are way ahead of you in development stages :p
 
No Merc-y racing are way ahead of you in development stages :p
I call rigged! No Merc-y already had the season 8 calendar even before season 7 ended! :lol:

At least we have half Starscream Ent. data from last season, cause someone else had the other half #DannyGate
 
I call rigged! No Merc-y already had the season 8 calendar even before season 7 ended! :lol:

At least we have half Starscream Ent. data from last season, cause someone else had the other half #DannyGate
I'll have you know the calendar was decided the night before the thread was opened :p

True, although Danny and I worked a lot on the Honda together so we have a mass amount of data, plus ash is an excellent track guide, telling us where all the gravel traps are, and testing our new brake feature :p

Although I have actually been researching this car the last few days and ash has been testing some things out. It's like a full scale factory team over here, hence why we're the mercs :p

However wouldn't it be a shame if Danny was given new engines that failed a lot? ;)
 
It's about time I got some revenge :p

In all fairness most of ash' development has gone into the livery ;)
 
We're easily gonna be the best looking team out there though, so it'll be worth it.
 
Will anyone be testing this evening?
 
We're easily gonna be the best looking team out there though, so it'll be worth it.
I bet my first new fiver that it's white.
 
We don't want your new fivers, they're like children play money :lol:

And white? That shows dirt, Ash couldn't handle that :p
IMG_2300.JPG



And that's a good point actually :lol:
 
Probably something close to the color of gravel. :lol:

EDIT: Now I'm thinking along the lines of gold.
 
Last edited:
Back