Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 593,028 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I thought it was a scenic :|
 
Caravan/related vehicles/Windstar
 
no to all.
first clue:japanese car.
 
..... what the hell, lets just say accord

I'm running out of ideas
 
Edit: Why didn't I reply straight away?

I left this thread open for 15 minutes :(
 
Ohhh :D Some seconds before ultrab... Danachronism.
Picture comin' up...


@Diablo-Like I am completely blank when it comes to cars in America ;)

Here it is;


Oh and I will be offline in one and a half hours and will be online in 7 hours from now. If someone gets it and is completely sure it's ok to continue.
 
I would have never guessed that, they don't have those in America. When it comes to cars in Europe, im completely blank :dunce:
 
ford taurus?
chevy malibu?
 
None of them but lsa is closest with the Taurus ONLY about the shape.
 
It is definitely not as beautiful as an Alfa :D
No Europe.
 
No Buick.

It is a 4 door sedan, but it's smaller than a Taurus.

OK post your guesses and I'll be back in 7 hours. Sorry but... :indiff:
 
nissan maxima?
infiniti I30?
 
None of them.

It's Japanese (Civic is not a sedan)


Damn it's 6 in the morning I gotta sleep.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back