Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 593,030 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I said Civic is not a Sedan :dunce:

No smaller
No smaller

OK this is a catchphrase that is written in Greek advertisements of this car maker (which is not as big as Nissan or Honda). It's some kind of slogan. I don't know if it exists in every country, but I think it will help you.

"Driving" begins with a "D"

edit:I checked a minute ago and there were only 35 members online wtf :confused:
 
Theres usually not a lot of people on when its 5:30 AM ;). I.m on U.S eastern time, lol. I just like to stay up all night then fall asleep when my body finally gives up in the afternoon.

Why is thread always active this time of day though, thats my question.
 
There are people from all over the world so when other people are sleeping, others are touring GTP ;) (There are 400+ guests too :scared:

Any ideas about the car?
 
There are people from all over the world so when other people are sleeping, others are touring GTP ;) (There are 400+ guests too :scared:

Any ideas about the car?

I knew that, i was jk. Thats what i love about this forum, when i don't want to go to sleep, i still have the Europeans and Australians to talk to, lol.

The car i have no idea :dunce:
 
I feel like having to wait because there are very few members online.

To help you more, I point out these hints;

Small 4door sedan
"Driving" begins with a "D"
The car maker is not as big-important-famous as Toyota Nissan etc. :dopey:
And Japanese of course.
 
No Charade but Daihatsu :D

I assumed it would be Daihatsu from the whole "driving begins with a D" thing.

now to find out the model, grrr

EDIT: do you know how hard it is to find information about Daihatsu. Im about to give up, lol
 
You can look up Google for pics. If you search Daihatsu sedan I'm pretty sure you will find it quickly.
 
The only sedan i found was the applause, but ill keep searching if thats wrong.
 

yay, lol

yummyspaghetti1rz2.jpg
 
288 Gto?
 
It says that it's Italian and therefore a Ferrari as I can see. 💡

Testarossa?
 
Lamborghini Jalpa?
 
Nope and its not a Ferrari
 
De Tomaso Pantera?

De Tomaso Mangusta?
 
Is it a De Tomaso?

Nooooo! :grumpy:




Maybe a Lancia 037 Rallye?
 
Eww.... Looks like the mutated off spring of a generic sports car and a Delta.... :crazy:
 
Eww.... Looks like the mutated off spring of a generic sports car and a Delta.... :crazy:

how dare you :irked:

The 037 pwns. I think the delta is actually the offspring of the 037, but im not sure. I am sure that they used the 037 for group b before the delta though
 
Cool.

Someone else can have my turn 👍
 
Miura?
Stratos?
 
Someone else can have my go, I'm going to work soon.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back