DustDriver Smartass Staff Emeritus Messages 4,498 Limburg,Belgium Messages (GTP_) dustdriver Jun 16, 2007 #3,331 what the... How are we supposed to guess that? It looks more like an abstract painting
G.T Messages 11,462 U.K Messages Paganisterr Messages Ak Paganister Jun 16, 2007 #3,340 Was that a random guess? There was no way at all to guess that...
Jay. Messages 2,700 ♢ UK ♢ Messages J-Gunn-74 Jun 16, 2007 #3,341 I reversed the fish-eye/sphere effect then I could see the door handle & rear lights. Sorry Jim! Try this one...
I reversed the fish-eye/sphere effect then I could see the door handle & rear lights. Sorry Jim! Try this one...
GT_Jim Messages 708 Jun 16, 2007 #3,342 He was absolutely sure it cannot be a guess he understood it from something... maybe the taillight.. edit: Yeah I tried the same but didn't understand something Is that a Corvette Stingray? [The one in GT1]
He was absolutely sure it cannot be a guess he understood it from something... maybe the taillight.. edit: Yeah I tried the same but didn't understand something Is that a Corvette Stingray? [The one in GT1]
DustDriver Smartass Staff Emeritus Messages 4,498 Limburg,Belgium Messages (GTP_) dustdriver Jun 17, 2007 #3,351 Opel Manta?
Jay. Messages 2,700 ♢ UK ♢ Messages J-Gunn-74 Jun 17, 2007 #3,354 All no so far. Time to go to work. On bloody Fathers Day too.
TopHat Messages 7,153 Messages killermrk Messages KillerMRK2 Jun 17, 2007 #3,356 I think he's right....
Jay. Messages 2,700 ♢ UK ♢ Messages J-Gunn-74 Jun 17, 2007 #3,357 Tophaticent I think he's right.... Click to expand... 👎 I know he's wrong!
Jay. Messages 2,700 ♢ UK ♢ Messages J-Gunn-74 Jun 17, 2007 #3,359 Yay! Someone's still alive. Err. Not an Aston. Sorry!