Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 592,942 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it's a special edition escort though.
 
It's older than that. Take a good look at the colour.
 
Ford Escort ’68 (Mk I) Mexico for sure ;) They were made between 1968-1970, as far as I know and limited to 1500 cars..
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yup. 1970 Ford Escort MK1 Mexico.
 
Yup. 1970 Ford Escort MK1 Mexico.

hehe, it's funny that SE popped into my head when was typing but I wasn't sure and I don't know much about older Escorts.
 
So, should I post a picture now? Or should it do homeforsummer although I was faster?
 
You got it first S-Line Audi Fan so it's your turn, make sure you have the file name as nothing to do with the car so people don't cheat.
 
blablablafasdbfas.jpg
 
that actually might be too blurred but I'm going to guess 356 one way or Stratos the other depending on what I'm actually seeing.
 
VW Kharman-Ghia?
Jag XK120/150
BMW 507?

It's blurred to the extreme, this will be interesting...
 
Nope.

It could be more blurred ;)

EDIT: I don't know why, but I have the feeling you changed your name, Duffers917K :odd:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
If it's not a 356 I'll give those wheelarches to a proper 911 from the proper days, and seeing your name I could add a red/red R8 perhaps?
 
Alfa Sprint Speciale?

It's an Alfa, but another one.. Should I give you a hint?

EDIT: Giving a hint wouldn't be that intelligent, because if I tell you one word you'd know what car that is.. Even if I tell you the year, you'd know ;)
 
out of curiosity how would one know the difference between the veloce and standard giulietta spiders with the blur? Especially since he added the one year hint after or right as I posted.

Also someone else please take my turn

EDIT: I can't even tell the difference looking at standard and veloce back to back, but I understand the mechanical difference. Se La Vi
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back