Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 592,936 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mercedes BLOBMUSH

or

Auto Union D Type
 
Smart
 
'54 Vette?
 
That far off, eh?
 
Damn, that's a modern car?...

I can only look at the blob and see vintage silhouettes.


Which continent is it from?
 
It isn't modern, but it's almost '70's, soo.. Far away from a '54 Vette ;)


EDIT: It's an American car..

Come on guys, keep guessing :)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
May I be the first to say that an image that small and that blurred is maybe taking the mickey a little? The Alfa was just about doable but a beige blob is on the wrong side of indistinguishable...
 
Ford Focus
 
None of the above guys..

Look here:

f1asd87f1sd8fsad87.jpg


Not as blurry as the one before..
 
Why do I see old Chevrolet C/K pickup in it?
 
jeep gladiator

EDIT: too slow and wrong anyways lol
 
jeep gladiator

EDIT: too slow and wrong anyways lol

hehe, don't worry, you'll get your chance with the next picture ;)

Rotary Junkie, are you going to post a picture?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, I may have one now so yes, I will post a picture.
 
Hmm, I may have one now so yes, I will post a picture.

It's going to be amusing, though :D But I'm leaving now, so maybe I won't post any guesses.. Only if you post the picture in the next few minutes :p
 
Ok, so nobody posted a pic.

I'm putting one up:

guessit.jpg
 

Hey I hadn't read he'd said 70's, I'm not an idiot ;) I was going of the original really blurred pic.
 
Is it a Merc 280SL?
 
Thanks Beerz, couldn't blur a pic suitably...
 
Come on it's gotta' be a Benz! Look at the front! Looks a bit underwheeled though...

Opel Kadett?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back