Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 592,936 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong again :D
 
It's funny how far off people get, and you feel like a idiot when it's revealed :)
 
I'm going all out for this one, Some sort of early 70's Camaro?
 
Last edited:
Yeah, that's the fun bit. :p
 
Is it a Alfa Romeo Beta (Monte-Carlo)?
 
Nope.
 
I think I have it! Audi quattro?
 
Nope and nope. :D
 
Honestly I was thinking it looks like some early 7-series.
 
Is it a 60's Pontiac GTO? The front grille area looks similar, but it doesn't look anywhere near wide enough, but it IS blurred so it might... If the 280SL hadn't already been said I would have gone with that, though.
 
Steve and neema_t are both incorrect.

But I like the way Steve thinks, he's awesome in COD4. ;)
 
BMW 635.

What? I typed 'MW' in capitals, and it made them small. Huh?

EDIT-Now they're big again.
 
Nope.

Ok, one clue. It's from a maker that still exists, very well known.





















:lol:

But really, it is.
 
uh-uh. :p

You're cold...


Except on the year, that is close. ;)
 
71-2 Charger
 
well he didn't say the early guess was close but I'll try this anyways.

R107 SLC or regular SL
 
Pontiac Firebird?

I was gonna say Olds Cutlass but that brand is long gone.
 
Alfa Romeo GTV6?
Alfa Romeo Montreal?
 
Alfa Romeo Alfasud Sprint?
Lancia Beta Coupe?
 
All wrong so far, but some great guesses (not that they were close, they're just very well thought)

I'll give one more clue: It's a European manufacturer. 👍
 
Ok, so nobody posted a pic.

I'm putting one up:

guessit.jpg

thought I would bring it forward

Espada?
 
Yeah, it could very well be the Lamborghini Espada, but.. Let's see if it's right..
 
Yeah, it could very well be the Lamborghini Espada, but.. Let's see if it's right..

yeah I'm also thinking Ford Capri but I don't think he would count that as a european car
 
thought I would bring it forward

Espada?
Thanks, should've done that myself. 👍

No, not the Espada.

Yeah, it could very well be the Lamborghini Espada, but.. Let's see if it's right..
As above. :D

yeah I'm also thinking Ford Capri but I don't think he would count that as a european car
No, I always think of Ford as an American company.

Nope.

Read behind; It's older than that. 👍
 
No, not that one either.




ANOTHER HINT: Though it may appear a convertible on that blurred shot, it is not. There wasn't even a vert version of this car. :)

Ok, that was just 2 hints now.
 
BMW 2002 Touring?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back