Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 592,909 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a Mercedes, 190?..?

edit.. 2nd guess was Volvo, but maybe not..
 
Ford Capri
 
haha yeah people need to check at least the past couple pages
 
Sorry, I got home from work and wanted to guess straight away.

Is it a Reliant Scimitar?
 
It would be great if you could give us the first letter of the car brand :D
 
Matra Simca Bagheera? (I'm certain it's this actually)
Talbot-Matra Murena?
 
Lotus Elite?
MGB GT? (they're still around, but only slightly, and 'well known' enough to warrant a sarcastic smiley as per Beerz' comment...)
er...
Well if it's 1960's/70's and not English, I haven't got a clue probably. Actually even if it IS English, I probably still won't know it.
 
It would be great if you could give us the first letter of the car brand :D

Sure! 👍












It's in the alphabet. :sly:



Recapitulating:

- European brand, well known, and still in business;

- Late 60's/early 70's model - not telling you which exactly;

- Not a convertible, that model never had a convertible version.





GO!!!
 
Lotus Elite Mk 2 (hatch)
 
Nope and nope...




Ok, one more clue: It's not British.
 
You've chosen the most impossible one ever Beerz!
 
:lol:

Ok, one more clue (I guess it's a record on clues):

It's German
 
It's a Merc, that's all I know at the moment.
 
Ignore me, posted at the same time as the German clue was given.
 
^^ Yeah, I noticed that. :lol:👍


Ok, one more clue:

It's a Merc, that's all I know at the moment.

Not a Mercedes.

Recapitulating:

- German, but not a Mercedes;

- Late 60's or early 70's model - not telling you which exactly;

- Not a convertible, that model never had a convertible version.

- 2.0 engine only.

^^
And as I'm in a good mood I added one other clue.
 
EDIT: you added the 2.0 litre clue
 
Last edited:
Nope, sorry.

Here's a less blurred pic of the car:

bmwguess2.jpg


C'mon, it's the car that inspired BMW on the E24 looks...

Italian designer.
 
Opel Rekord
 
You're kidding...


















...right?
 
stabbing in the dark buddy,what do I know ? :lol:
 
I could swear I had posted that it was a BMW, but can't seem to find it...

IT IS A BMW

Yup.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back