Guess That Car v2! (Blurred pictures + leaderboard)

  • Thread starter Thread starter G.T
  • 13,237 comments
  • 592,905 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
^

" it's the car that inspired BMW on the E24 looks "

Thats why I stabbed at Opel,Homeforsummer guessed BMW and you said no. :confused::lol:. Hey things happen 👍
 
Bmw 2000c? Bmw 1600gt?
See? It made his M and W small when he typed them big. The same thing happened to me. What's up with this?

Anyway, is it a BMW 3.0 CS (E9)?
 
Last edited:
Beerz read your past posts. You said at first that it was European and now you say its German? No offense but you had me going around in circles trying to figure what it was.
 
Beerz read your past posts. You said at first that it was European and now you say its German? No offense but you had me going around in circles trying to figure what it was.
Germany is in Europe, hence anything from Germany is still European.:sly:
 
You said at first that it was European and now you say its German?
Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking when I contradicted myself there...



:sick:



EDIT: Here's again the less blurred pic, so it's on this page too.

bmwguess2.jpg
 
[edit] ignore.
 
Last edited:
Here's an even less blurred shot:

guessit2.jpg


:scared:
 
I kept thinking CS but its not 2.0.

I need to work on my old BMW's :indiff:
 
Bmw 1800
 
BMW 2200 TI Garmisch by Bertone?
 
No to both...


HFS - Great guess, close call on that one. 👍
 
Preeeeeetty close!... :)
 
BMW Bertone Spicup?

I'm running out of obscure BMW coupes!
 
Wrong both. :)


HFS - Yeah, I can see that. :lol:👍
 
Nope.



HINT #47: Very late 60's car.

HINT #48: It's a BMW 2............................. (fill what's left)
 
BMW 2000c
 
Not.



Do I have to post the original pic (non-blurred version)?
 
Plenty of 2002's...
 
Nope.
 
Guess again.


Here's the barely blurred pic again:
guessit2.jpg
 
bmw 2000 tii touring
 
No and no.
 
a 7 series?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back